Our step by step ebook will lead you by the hand and show you how to open the Boutique business of your dreams.
We will show you step-by-step how to open a boutique.
We will give you practical advise, information, and resources on everything from:
- Where to go for outside funding.
- Where and how to find and establish relationships with suppliers.
- The importance of knowing your market.
- The importance of creating a business plan.
- Getting the best price.
- Finding your ideal location based on your market.
- Design and merchandising tips.
- Creative ways to find inexpensive display fixtures.
We'll teach you all the lessons we had to learn the hard, and sometimes, expensive way, so that you won't need to make any of the mistakes we did.
You'll be able to answer questions like
- What kinds of tax savings and incentives can I look forward to?
- What is the best and easiest way to track inventory?
- Should my boutique be a sole proprietorship, or a corporation?
- How do I tap into the power of the Internet to boost sales?
- How do I establish an inexpensive merchant account?
At some point, leveraging the time and energy of employees will be a key to freeing up your time and energy - which is better spent building your business or enjoying the rewards of entrepreneurship.
You'll eventually want and need to know
- Why you may want to franchise, and how to get started.
- Why having employees can be crucial to reaching your goals.
- How to interview and hire.
- Great, easy to use tools for calculating payroll taxes.
- Great sources for finding qualified employees.