- Would you like to know the best practices for subnetting and binary / hexadecimal calculations?
- Are you interested to find out how to do binary and subnetting calculations off top of your head so you don't need a calculator or a piece of paper?
- Do you need to google for a “subnet calculator” when you want to find out the network size and the IP addresses you can use?
Stop struggling with these calculation questions! Once you read the explanations and do the exercises through this book you'll be able to do these calculations off the top of your head and you'll never have to think twice when encountering subnetting questions on any networking exam.
Chapters in How to Master Subnetting
- Welcome to Subnetting
- Binary Basics
- Subnetting: The beginning
- Classless Inter-Domain Routing
- Subnetting: The Fast Way
- Variable length subnet mask (VLSM)
- Hexadecimal calculations
- Tackling miscellaneous subnetting questions
- Create your own cheat sheet