100% up-to-date for the CCNP V2.0 TSHOOT 300-135 exam.
- Do you want to know what tools and techniques you can use to make troubleshooting a lot easier?
- Interested to pass the TSHOOT exam and become CCNP certified?
- Are you wondering what the best method is to troubleshoot network problems?
How to Master CCNP TSHOOT will teach you how to troubleshoot any network problem and how to pass the TSHOOT exam!
Chapters in How to Master CCNP TSHOOT
- Troubleshooting Methodologies: How should we troubleshoot and what is the difference between the top-down, bottom-up, “shoot from the hip” and other troubleshooting techniques.
- Network Maintenance: How we should deal with structured and interrupt-driven tasks and the different maintenance models like FCAPS, ITIL, TMN and the Cisco Lifecycle Services.
- Tools for Troubleshooting: The must know tools that every master troubleshooter has to understand. I will show you things like logging, SNMP, configuration archives, port mirroring and much more!
- Troubleshooting OSPF: How to fix broken OSPF neighbor adjacencies and what to do when LSAs are missing.
- Troubleshooting EIGRP: What prevents EIGRP from becoming neighbors and learning networks and how to fix it.
- Troubleshooting BGP: I’ll teach you how to troubleshoot BGP and why some prefixes show up in the BGP table but not in the routing table.
- Troubleshooting IPv6: You need to understand how to troubleshoot RIPNG, OSPFv3, EIGRP for IPv6 and all the different IPv6 tunneling techniques, and i’ll explain it to you in the simplest terms possible!
- Troubleshooting Network Services: One of the things you’ll need to troubleshoot for CCNP TSHOOT is NAT, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP and DHCP.
- Troubleshooting Full Labs: You will learn how to troubleshoot “full labs” which represent a real production network. In this chapter I will walk you through troubleshooting the official Cisco CCNP TSHOOT topology.