Do you know the warning signs for high cholesterol? Are you aware of your LDL and HDL levels? Do you even know what they mean?
If you don't have a clue what we are talking about, you are definitely high risk for this potential killer.
Lowering Your Cholesterol tackles those questions and much more, such as:
- Will it go away with exercise?
- Will I need medication?
- When is medication necessary?
- What is cholesterol?
- What can I eat?
- What are some of the treatment options?
- Should I take supplements?
- Is there a test that will tell me if I have it?
- Is it possible to get rid of it?
- Is it affected by diet?
- How does it affect my lifestyle?
- How does it affect my health?
- How do I know if I'm at risk?
- Are natural treatments effective?
All this and much more is at your fingertips. How to Lower Your Cholesterol is written just for you, the person who keeps hearing about cholesterol but doesn't understand the medical jargon.
How to Lower Your Cholesterol spells it out for you in plain English. Once and for all you will learn what the "doctor speak" is all about in words you can understand.
Discover how you can have your "beef" and eat it too! And find out everything there is to know to insure you don't become another statistic! Your family will thank you and you'll be glad you did.
Bonus to the "Stop Heartburn Fast"