HOW TO IMPROVE DINING SERVICE is a simple handbook that explains the basic fundamentals of Restaurant Dining Room Customer Service. It can be used for newly opening or currently existing restaurants. In detail, the ebook explains important topics such as the Front Door and Reservation Desk Duties, Seating Efficiency, Dining Room Organization, Understanding and Awareness, Menu Knowledge and Upselling, Staff Scheduling, Traffic Flow Guidelines, Safety Rules, Sanitary Guidelines and much more.
In detail, the ebook shows you how to make immediate improvements in:
- Traffic Flow Guidelines
- Service Staff Scheduling Requirements
- Seating Maximization and Efficiency
- Sanitary Rules and Advice
- Safety Information
- Menu Knowledge and Effective Upselling
- Front Door and Reservation Desk Duties
- Dining Room Preparation and Organization
- Dining Room Awareness and Functionality
- Customer Service Satisfaction Concepts
and Much More!
The Results Are Astounding!
You'll find your restaurant runs smoother, your customers and staff happier, and realize greater profitability through higher sales and increased business.
Here's who will benefit...
- New restaurants or those planning on opening a restaurant will learn how to get organized right from the start and quickly establish themselves as a restaurant of excellence!
- Members of the waitstaff will discover how to increase their efficiency, dazzle their customers through excellent service and menu knowledge and make more money because of the increased satisfaction and higher overall sales.
- Established restaurants will learn how to quickly elevate their dining room service, increase average sales, improve overall efficiency, reduce waste and explode repeat business as they exceed their customer's expectations.