Find out how to help your child learn to talk better starting ... Right Now!
You are going to be glad you purchased this eBook ... Because you will gain:
- Information to help you stop worrying.
- Ideas to help your child talk to you in everyday interactions.
- Methods that work with the late talking child and also with a child who won't just "outgrow" her speech difficulties.
- Ways to make this a more comfortable process for you and your child.
- Answers to your questions as to why your child isn't talking like other children.
- Satisfaction knowing you are helping your child.
You need an expert to give you information in straight language that you can understand and put to work.
Here are just some of the useful tips & techniques this ebook will teach you:
- How to handle "baby talk".
- How to find resources in your community to help your child.
- How to ignore well- meaning but unsolicited advice from relatives or friends and get your child
- A clear explanation of the differences between language and speech.
- How to use the things you enjoy and are good at to help your child learn to speak better.
- Why statements are better than questions to help you teach your child to speak better.
- dressing, cooking, playing, going places and shopping.
- children don't say many (or any) words.
- Why you are part of the solution - and not part of the problem.
- Why parents tend to ask their children questions (up to 80% of what they say to them) even though their
- Why your child's birth order is not a factor in his/her speech difficulties.
- How to "highlight" language to make it more obvious to your child.
- How to blend your language skill-building efforts into the usual activities you do every day like bathing,
- How to use an Upside-Down Pyramid™ speaking method to help your child be able to repeat after you and learn to speak.
- How to "filter" language so your child can break the language code more easily.
- How to talk a book rather than read it to help your child learn to speak better.
- Why you want to think about sounds and not letters.
- the help he or she needs and deserves.
You will want this incredible resource because...
How to Help Your Child Learn to Talk Better in Everyday Activities will guide you to:
- Use everyday activities to help your child talk and communicate better.
- Understand better what your child is experiencing.
- Help your child get ready for school and reading by helping him or her build a language and speech foundation as soon as possible.
- Reduce your anxiety about your child's speech difficulties.
- Gain new skills to use every day.
- Start seeing your child as a learner and watch for small (or big) changes daily!
- Find resources in your community.