Don't Let a Temporary Challenge Destroy a Successful Relationship
Table of Contents
Foreword: The Importance of Stress and Recession-Proofing Your Relationship
1 Why Recessions Ruin Marriages
- The Absence of Desire
- Stress and How It Affects Everything
- The Absence of Money
- The Absence of Time
2 Evaluate Your Weaknesses
- Why Do You Fight?
- What's Really Wrong?
- Who Is to Blame?
- Making Up and Moving On
3 Appreciate Your Strengths
- The Practical Benefits of a Good Marriage
- Communicating Effectively in Your Relationship
- What Makes You Special?
- Why Do You Love Each Other?
4 Making Time
- Time for Each Other
- Time for Everything Else
- Time for Yourself
- Time Management Tips for Couples
- Keep Dating
- Combine Tasks Whenever Possible
- Cut Out Unnecessary Time Demands
- Be Prepared
- Stop Procrastinating
- Don't Dwell
5 Making Money
- Needs vsWants
- Making Money Together
- The Importance of Budgeting
- Money Management Tips for Couples
- Always Do Price Comparisons
- Pre-write Shopping Lists
- Use Cash
- Buy in Bulk
- Never Make Big Purchases Impulsively
- Automatically Deduct Savings from Your Paycheck
- Budget, Budget, Budget!
- Shop the Sales
6 Making Love
- Keeping Stress Out of the Bedroom
- Making Sure You Both Get What You Need
- Simple Tips to Make and Keep Sex Fun
- Communicating Effectively in Bed