How to Get a Job Even with a Criminal Record
If you’ve done time – you’ve “paid your debt to society” – and you’re ready to start your life again after getting out of jail…
...you know how difficult it is to get a decent job if they do a background check!
I have uncovered the “secret” overlooked ways to totally get around that major obstacle.
All you have to do is know HOW to conduct your job search and find the right employers.
I show you all the “tricks” you need to know, including...
- The right Amount of résumés to send out.
- Where to look for the Best jobs – and where Not to bother looking!
- The right number of Pages for your résumé.
- How to approach Recruiters and get them on your side.
- The right Words to use on your résumé.
- The #1 thing to remember to say during Interviews
- When to spend money on your job search – and when not to.
- The “7-Second Rule” – and how to make it work for you, not against you.
- How to use the Web to leverage your “online image” – and overcome background checks as much as possible.
- Reputation Management made Easy – without spending money!
- Using Google to your advantage – especially to “bury” any negative information that’s out there!
- How to use Social Media the right way from now on!
- How to ask for Referrals and Recommendations
- “Networking” your way to the job you want!
- Who to reach out to – and who to avoid!
- What to do when the phone rings and an employer wants to TALK to you!
- How to use job boards like Monster.com the right way – when you have to.
- Why the first 17 seconds of the conversation will “make or break” you – and how to handle it with ease.
- How to use recommendation letters and explanatory letters to full effect.
- How to handle the dreaded “Incarceration” question!
- How to use the Employer Tax Break to your advantage.