Looking for Customers? This is How You Get Them!
- Need Small Business Ideas?
- Find new customers without spending a dime!
- Learn why most promotional material is useless!
- Discover the secrets to using the Chamber of Commerce!
- Find out how to get area businesses calling you!
What kind of business owner would benefit from this ebook?
- Independent Representatives for product-based companies like Mary Kay, Tastefully Simple, or The Pampered Chef.
- Any service-oriented business such as dry cleaning, personal trainer, computer repair, or tax preparation
- Anyone starting your own business!
- If you need customers to boost your business, you need to read the small business ideas inside our guide!
What did not work for us?
- We spent over $1,000 on promotional items (pens and memory sticks) and passed them out at trade shows and small business expos. The result: a negative balance in our bankbook.
- We spent over $1,000 on marketing folders. I have over 700 of them collecting dust in my basement.
What worked for us?
- We approached large businesses in our area and offered to adopt them.
- We approached multi-unit building owners who we met at REO association meetings and offered their renters a discount on our services.
That's just two of the examples we give in our 30+ page product
You need to ask yourself:
- When was the last time you heard an ad on the radio and then went and purchased that product?
- When was the last time you read the newspaper and saw an advertisement for a product that you then went out and purchased that product?
- When was the last time you looked at a promotional pen and decided to call that company for its product?
- How many TV ads are you buying from?
The old ways don't work and worse yet, if you do nothing, you are sure to fail.