This ebook, "How to Gain and Retain Customers" is based on my 33 years of success in generating new and repeat customers for all kinds of businesses; for all kinds of products and services. It's about what works and it shows you step-by-step precisely what to do and say to maximise your sales results.
It describes a modern, effective and easy to replicate process. It's not about manipulation, hard selling or closing the sale.
Here's what's in the ebook...
- Why the "quick fix" most salespeople ask for is not the solution to making more sales.
- Why the "old standard" sales lines can actually work against you, and why doing things differently can be the BEST thing you can do.
- Why so many people have trouble getting appointments with potential customers, and how to turn that around in a matter of days.
- Why price alone isn't a buying motive and how to make sure you never compete on price again.
- The four key steps to making any sale; why you need to cover all four and why you need to keep them in a prescribed order.
- Another simple question that earned a retailer thousands of dollars in add-on sales - after he'd already made the sale.
- A simple, very powerful technique that gets right to the issue of what your buyer wants to buy from you, and why.
- A simple strategy building exercise that will guarantee that you get customers telling you what they want to hear from you.
- A simple question that on its own has sold everything from bookkeeping services to prestige cars via software and mortgage finance.
- A questioning technique so simple, you'll wonder why you never thought of it (and hope your competitors never do!)
The bottom line is simply this: the processes explained in this ebook have generated tens; probably even hundreds of millions of dollars in sales for me and for my clients.