How To ebooks
Title: The Yacht Service Bible
Author: Alene Keenan
The Service Manual For Every Yacht
How Great would You Feel If You Were A Top Highly Trained Yacht Stewart / Stewardess?
And were Intensely Resnected By Your: Fellow Crew Members, Cantain, Owner & Guests.
THIS BOOK IS A NECESSITY FOR YOU
- You will know that you have made everyone happy because you anticipated just what they wanted next, before they ever even thought about it.
- You will realize what it is like to enjoy the challenges and be relied upon to get things done because you have the tools, the training, and the knowledge to execute the vision of your yacht and contribute to the bottom line.
- You will know that the crew respects you because you look after them. You will be confident that the captain knows you, respects you and wants to have you on his or her team.
- You will know how it feels to be a capable leader who manages responsibilities while looking for ways to increase your value and your contributions.
- This ebook will totally train you “from A to Z”… so that you will be well respected, appreciated, looked up to, admired as the best stew ever.
- You will have the satisfaction of realizing that the owner and guests know you, respect you, and trust in your regard for their privacy and confidentiality.
- You will know the sense of gratitude and pride you feel as the
Introducing the best way to sort out your paperwork once and for all!
- Do you have paperwork piling up that needs sorting all around your home – becoming unmanageable?
- Do you spend hours looking for a vital document/pieces of paper that never get found?
- Would you like to be able to put your hands on any piece of paper that you needed within 1 minute?
Welcome to the most effective way to get your paperwork sorted once and for all – whether in your home, your home office, or at work – the system works wherever you need it and can change the way you deal with paperwork forever!
With the “Paperwork:Sorted!” eBook, you’ll be able to…
- Utilise and learn about the ADORE method that I have created and use as the base for all my organising projects
- Learn the EXACT system I have created over several years of testing and tweaking – you get to take advantage of the results so you don’t need to spend time starting from scratch
- Set up a workable incoming paperwork area in your own home
- Take advantage of the many tips throughout the eBook – and specifically the “20 BEST Paperwork Tips I have found” and added at the end of the book.
- Learn all about Home Files, Diary Add on Files, Diary Management (including my own FILOFAX method!), Deep Filing and much more – and learn easy ways to set them up in
Title: DIY Stained Concrete Floors
Most DIY Concrete Staining Projects end in a costly mess…Follow This Guide to save hundreds or thousands!
Staining Concrete isn’t hard, you just need a recipe that can help you through variables during your project. What I have created is a recipe for success, touching on variables that every floor might have, and how to overcome them with great success.
What are some of the common problems people face when staining a concrete floor?
- Sealer beads up (big problem).
- Concrete doesn’t take Stain.
- Stain Beads up (bigger problem).
- Stain is very chalky.
- Sealer peals off (a huge mess).
- Using the wrong products to fill holes.
- Removing black glue incorrectly.
- Not knowing what to do with the tack strip areas.
- Creating ugly start and stop points.
- Removing yellow glue incorrectly.
- Using Acid on the Concrete.
- Ghosting from past floors.
- Wrong Stain Selection.
- Wrong sealer selection.
- Not using the right tools (rental stores love to mess this one up).
- What to do with those lines (control Joints) that are in the concrete.
- Not checking the two biggest factors before you start (Major Issue).
- Not getting enough product. And how to measure.
Not To Worry Though, We cover how to avoid all of these very common mistakes that ruin floors.
Finally,... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Diary File
The DIARY FILE eBook – printable planner pages
Do you want a diary that you love to use, and that works hard for you? Introducing the new DIARY FILE eBook – a full set of printable planner pages ready and waiting to become your diary and life organiser!.
I LOVE my diary – it really does keep me on track – and I love to use it everyday – and having used a lot of different versions over the years I have come to know what really works and what doesn’t.
What is a DIARY FILE?
It’s basically a complete set of the printable planner pages that you need to have in your diary to make it work amazingly for you all year long.
It will be the hub of your life, a portable command centre that can tell you everything that you need to know on a daily / weekly / monthly and yearly basis.
In it are the following sheets:-
- Week overview on 1 page (space for household jobs, scheduled items and meal plans)
- Small year planner for at a glance dates
- 4 page monthly planner using 4 of my weekly schedules – great for working on a monthly rather than weekly basis
- 4 page year planner
- Full week to 2 pages diary for 2015 (all dates are pre-filled)
- 1 page to add scheduled events for 2016 ready to add to your next diary
- An inspirational quote is on each weeks diary pages for motivation.
Title: Max's Woodworking Plans
Author: Max Millard
Get Instant Access to Over 16.000 High Quality Wood Working Plans and Projects!
There's something you must know about woodworking projects:
You DON'T have to be a professional builder to build an amazing patio, deck, picnic table, small building, or revitalize your home with a sleek new design, look, and feel.
The good news for you today is that with this new, comprehensive package that I've developed, you'll be able to build the perfect product, quickly and easily.
It doesn't matter what your level of experience is, you will find something in my plans and projects package to suit your needs. We have multiple designs for every project to suit various experience levels. So if you're just a new woodworker with little experience, don't worry.
With My Woodworking Plans,
- Transform your original idea with a variety of plans to create a truly amazing structure.
- Build whatever you want just as good as a woodworking pro.
- Simplify the woodworking and building process.
- Wipeout all stress that often comes along with woodworking and building projects.
- Have your project built and ready for use in just days.
- Finally see your project go from a dream to reality.
Check out the variety of projects you will be able to work on!
- Bat House
Title: The Beginner's Guide to Wedding Flowers
Author: Nadine Visscher
LEARN THESE SIMPLE STEPS and TECHNIQUES to DESIGN YOUR OWN WEDDING FLOWERS
Discover now - how you can very easily make your own wedding flowers and have them look professionally done ... down to the smallest detail
If you would like to ....
- design your own wedding flowers so they look professionally done
- cut your wedding flower costs in half or more
- give your wedding your own personal touch and make it one to remember
- create your wedding flowers exactly how you have a picture of them in your mind (without having to trust someone else's interpretation of your idea)
- choose the exact flowers you want so you know you'll get the colors you want
- help out family and friends on their special occasions
- work together with weding planners to design flowers for other brides to earn extra income
- make up other flower creations for other occasions in your life such as special birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc.
then you have come to the right place.
If you're looking for the beginner's guide for designing your own wedding flowers you will need...
- Pictures to help explain the steps - You can see picture by picture exactly how to put together each type of bouquet or corsage step by step
- Clearly laid out, detailed, step by step directions - You will fully understand how to perform each step you need to make
- No prior
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 5 Steps To Lucid Dreaming!
The Best Lucid Dreaming Guide for Beginners.
We’ve created an ebook guide teaching you EXACTLY what you need to practice to control your dreams..
Some Things You Can Do With Lucid Dreaming...
- Fly across beautiful landscapes like an eagle (I love doing this)
- Actually control your dreams and decide what to dream about
- Summon dream figures – (Speak to lost relatives or friends)
- Discover breathtaking worlds that you will never forget!
- Stop nightmares in their tracks (and turn them into beautiful dreams)
- Improve your learning speed in REAL LIFE!
- Experience any fantasy you can imagine! When you practice skills in a LD, you improve FOR REAL!
- Get better sleep! (Insomnia and other problems just ‘go away’)
- Meet your heroes and famous people!
- Compose beautiful music and create art!
- Speak to your subconscious mind and learn more about yourself!
- Time travel, Teleport, Run at superhuman speeds etc…
- Solve emotional issues in real time in a dream
- Rehearse ‘scary’ life situations like job interviews or public speaking (With real world improvements in confidence)
- Increase your self awareness and raise your consciousness
- Have fun! Ride a unicorn, (I like to ride giant ‘marching ants’)
- It improves your focus, concentration and
Title: How to Avoid 50 Kit Home Owner Builder Mistakes
- Are you worried about potential complications?
- Would you like to build your own Kit Home?
- Are you unsure you can get the help you require?
- Is it possible to avoid the pitfalls of a Kit Home build?
So why did I write this book?
I've learnt there are many areas a new builder of kit homes can falter, from negotiating with the kit provider to selecting house foundations. So, to help other owner builders avoid and fix construction mistakes before they become costly time killers, I have written this book.
This is an instructive read that provides insights, logical ideas, and practical tips that clear the way to an enjoyable building experience.
Inside this book you'll discover tips on...
- Site selection and preparation: home sites, neighbours, excavation and security
- Groundwork: choosing plans, budgeting, pc choice, kit provider negotiation, and skills
- Kit design: sustainability, bathrooms, electrics, kitchens, floor-plan and dimensions
- Project management: project logs, planning, advice and protection of assets
- Compliance and due diligence: rules, legals, approvals, safety and insurance
- Common building mistakes: involving frames, piers, insulation, pests, wet areas and finishing.
Title: How To Be Happy
Author: Henry Asher
What you will learn:
- What happiness is - and what it isn't
- Happiness in relationships
- How to work out the right direction for your life
- That you can choose to be happy, and how to choose
- Dealing with sadness, disappointment and tragedy
- Eating for health and happiness
- Easy exercise to make you feel better
- How to avoid negative emotions
- What you can and can't control
- How to start doing what is right for you
- How to start feeling positive about yourself
- How to deal with what they did to you
- How to start feeling positive about life
- How to deal with guilt
- Why you are where you are
- Where to start
- Happy, healthy relaxation
- Coming to terms with where you are
- Financial happiness
- The relationship between happiness and health - and what to do about it
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: 100 Tips on Journal Keeping: develop your thoughts, ideas, plans...
The journal is a powerful instrument that will help you to be successful with any activity that you undertake. If you are facing a tough situation, the journal will help you to work it through. If you want to pursue exciting projects the journal will be your guide. If you decide to understand yourself and your life better, the journal is waiting to listen and to be your companion in the search.
Never loose another idea!
- Keep track of what you learn
- Develop your own plans for projects
- Meet your new companion, partner, and confidant
- Discover your talent; watch it grow
- Understand yourself
- Think visually as well as verbally
- Experience the magical flow of your journal’s powers
- Watch your ideas accumulate, integrate, and flourish
Unlike the diary, which is about recording events in your life, the journal is about development and accomplishment. By keeping a journal you will be following in the footsteps of such famous journal keepers as artist—and many other things. Most scientists, artists and writers keep a journal, along with many designers, inventors, architects, thinkers, chefs, entrepreneurs, and other people seeking development and improvement in their lives. They use it as a centre of operations for their concerns, thoughts, observations, ideas, searches, plans, activities, discoveries, and accomplishments.
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (117)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (61)
For Authors (89)
Green Products (43)
Home Business (202)
How To (263)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (25)
Real Estate (72)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (40)
Self Defense (74)
Self Help (542)
Weight Loss (265)
Young Adult (46)
60 How To ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $451.00)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc