How To ebooks
Title: How To Be Happy
Author: Henry Asher
What you will learn:
- What happiness is - and what it isn't
- Happiness in relationships
- How to work out the right direction for your life
- That you can choose to be happy, and how to choose
- Dealing with sadness, disappointment and tragedy
- Eating for health and happiness
- Easy exercise to make you feel better
- How to avoid negative emotions
- What you can and can't control
- How to start doing what is right for you
- How to start feeling positive about yourself
- How to deal with what they did to you
- How to start feeling positive about life
- How to deal with guilt
- Why you are where you are
- Where to start
- Happy, healthy relaxation
- Coming to terms with where you are
- Financial happiness
- The relationship between happiness and health - and what to do about it
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Brown's Gas
Author: George Wiseman
Book 1 ($12)
A basic guide to Brown's Gas including a brief history and Brown's Gas theory.
This book explains some of the unique properties of Brown's Gas (BG) such as it's cold implosive flame. We tell you how to build an experimental Brown's Gas electrolyzer at home, with low cost parts. Then, with only water and electricity, you can make Brown's Gas!
Book 2 ($22)
This book gives comprehensive details on how to build a large or small, high quality, experimental electrolyzer that will exceed the performance of ANY known commercial electrolyzer.
You can home-build an Eagle-Research design of electrolyzer that will put out 1,000 Liters per hour of Brown's Gas (BG) for less than $1,000.
When BG is used as a torch fuel-gas, it can weld virtually any material including: glass, quartz, ceramic, brick, copper, aluminum and cast iron. It fuses dissimilar compounds like brick to iron and brass to glass. It can vaporize carbide, diamonds, and tungsten!
Previously, this volume of BG was only available by buying a $7,000 USD electrolyzer.
BG cuts steel much cheaper, faster and cleaner than an oxygen-acetylene (oxy/acet) torch.
Our 2400 Liter/hr home-built BG electrolyzer costs only $0.65 per hour to operate! Just add WATER!
Our electrolyzer designs are long lived, safe and easy to maintain too. We, and our customers, have used them daily for
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Yacht Service Bible
Author: Alene Keenan
The Service Manual For Every Yacht
How Great would You Feel If You Were A Top Highly Trained Yacht Stewart / Stewardess?
And were Intensely Resnected By Your: Fellow Crew Members, Cantain, Owner & Guests.
THIS BOOK IS A NECESSITY FOR YOU
- You will know that you have made everyone happy because you anticipated just what they wanted next, before they ever even thought about it.
- You will realize what it is like to enjoy the challenges and be relied upon to get things done because you have the tools, the training, and the knowledge to execute the vision of your yacht and contribute to the bottom line.
- You will know that the crew respects you because you look after them. You will be confident that the captain knows you, respects you and wants to have you on his or her team.
- You will know how it feels to be a capable leader who manages responsibilities while looking for ways to increase your value and your contributions.
- This ebook will totally train you “from A to Z”… so that you will be well respected, appreciated, looked up to, admired as the best stew ever.
- You will have the satisfaction of realizing that the owner and guests know you, respect you, and trust in your regard for their privacy and confidentiality.
- You will know the sense of gratitude and pride you feel as the
Title: Colossal Public Speaking
What you have here are the closely guarded secrets that I have learned over the years. Just to reiterate. I spent years trying to figure this stuff out and sometimes with great difficulty. But what you'll get with Colossal Public Speaking, is all the tricks which will automatically get you over those hurdles that I had to learn.
Here's just a brief list of the things you'll discover.
- Why trying too hard to please the audience is one of the biggest mistakes a speaker can make
- Why memorising a speech is NOT the way to go
- The big errors speakers make with PowerPoint presentations
- Why you must never mimic other speakers
- Where to put your logo on visual aids. Both novices and experts get this wrong
- Why making mistakes is not the end of the world
- Why the most important thing is to GIVE
- Whether or not you should make jokes, and what to do if they backfire
- The most important emotion you need to connect with
- Why body language is everything, and how to practice using it the right way
- Why you sometimes need to state the obvious
- How to conquer those final fears that'll get in your way
- How to prepare for Q&A's with the toughest audience members
Title: Run for Public Office
Author: Jay Townsend
How to Navigate the Process of Running for Public Office and How to Avoid the Common Pitfalls to Success Buy Now “Run for Public Office” Series
Are you ready to make a difference but aren’t sure how to navigate this new journey? If so, you’re not alone. In the past 30 years, campaign consultant Jay Townsend has helped hundreds of conservative candidates like you to navigate the process of running for public office—also helping them avoid the common pitfalls to success.
Jay’s program specifically addresses the practical decisions you will be making in your campaign from beginning to end.
- The questions to ask before you hire a pollster and commission your first poll
- Step-by-step directions on how to successfully fund your campaign
- How to use polling data to give your campaign the winning edge
- How much you’ll need for everything from polling, media and website design to rent, stationary, even snacks for volunteers
- How to develop (and stick to) a budget that’ll keep your strategy on track
- When to use television, how to tell your story on radio, and how to design and promote a professional-looking website
- How to build a comprehensive media list
- The secrets of effective persuasion mail and telephone campaigns
- The art of dealing with reporters
- How to design and
Ebook Type: AudioVideo Included,
Title: DIY Bike Repair
Author: Dave Delgado
“ Now YOU Can Learn How To Fix, Repair & Maintain Your Own Bicycle In 2 Hours Or Less... With The Ultimate Bike Repair Course ”
Now ANYONE Can Learn To Repair & Maintain Bicycles From Home! Go From Beginner To Expert With Over 200 Step-By-Step Videos...
Imagine being able to fix,maintain and upgrade your bikes easily and in a shortest time WITHOUT paying for expensive workshop fees?
Now you can.. and you can do it from home, in weeks not years without wasting money, time and effort on pricy repair fees
See, I have looked at just about every bike repair & maintenance material out there. I don't like any of them. Sadly, most courses available suffer from the following:
- One-dimensional teaching that leaves more questions than answers
- Instructions are too vague and lacking in detail
- Most materials are out-dated and does not cover the latest designs
- Disgused as expensive advertisements for tools and gimmicks.
- Skips over important parts and the diagrams are confusing and unclear
The entire program consists of over 200 videos, spanning 10 hours and 150 pages of manuals, systematically teaching you all repair procedures and maintenance tips on EVERY section of a bike. It's the most jam-packed and intensive bike repair course you'll ever experience.
- Step-by-step instruction program presented in an easy-to-follow format
Title: 5 Steps To Lucid Dreaming!
The Best Lucid Dreaming Guide for Beginners.
We’ve created an ebook guide teaching you EXACTLY what you need to practice to control your dreams..
Some Things You Can Do With Lucid Dreaming...
- Fly across beautiful landscapes like an eagle (I love doing this)
- Actually control your dreams and decide what to dream about
- Summon dream figures – (Speak to lost relatives or friends)
- Discover breathtaking worlds that you will never forget!
- Stop nightmares in their tracks (and turn them into beautiful dreams)
- Improve your learning speed in REAL LIFE!
- Experience any fantasy you can imagine! When you practice skills in a LD, you improve FOR REAL!
- Get better sleep! (Insomnia and other problems just ‘go away’)
- Meet your heroes and famous people!
- Compose beautiful music and create art!
- Speak to your subconscious mind and learn more about yourself!
- Time travel, Teleport, Run at superhuman speeds etc…
- Solve emotional issues in real time in a dream
- Rehearse ‘scary’ life situations like job interviews or public speaking (With real world improvements in confidence)
- Increase your self awareness and raise your consciousness
- Have fun! Ride a unicorn, (I like to ride giant ‘marching ants’)
- It improves your focus, concentration and
Title: Home Theater Guide
Author: Alphonso Soosay
Everything you need to know about setting up a Home Theatre
In my 20 years of setting up home theatres for people, I’ve found that people always have difficulty understanding how a home theatre is setup. Terminologies like 7.1 audio, coaxial cable or fibre optic just goes over their heads. I’ve search high and low for a reference book that would help these people. But unfortunately all the books out there did not cover everything. So I decided to compile my own Home Theater Guide.
My book covers everything, from the humble VCR to the latest in 3D Technology.
If you are
- Wanting to Upgrade your Home Theatre
- Looking to buy a Home Theatre System
- Still trying to figure out where to plug things in
Then the Home Theatre Buying Guide is for You
- Home Theatre Systems are only as good as the person setting it up. Location and calibration of your equipment something that needs to be understood before it can be executed.
- There’s a famous saying: “The system sounded a lot better in the shop than it does in my home”. Do you understand why this is the case?
- In other cases the Home Theatre System is never performing to its optimum. Most of the time the user either does not even realise this or feels it’s too expensive to get someone to come in and fix it.
- In almost all cases people who purchase Home Theaters need to get someone to
Title: How to Avoid 50 Kit Home Owner Builder Mistakes
- Are you worried about potential complications?
- Would you like to build your own Kit Home?
- Are you unsure you can get the help you require?
- Is it possible to avoid the pitfalls of a Kit Home build?
So why did I write this book?
I've learnt there are many areas a new builder of kit homes can falter, from negotiating with the kit provider to selecting house foundations. So, to help other owner builders avoid and fix construction mistakes before they become costly time killers, I have written this book.
This is an instructive read that provides insights, logical ideas, and practical tips that clear the way to an enjoyable building experience.
Inside this book you'll discover tips on...
- Site selection and preparation: home sites, neighbours, excavation and security
- Groundwork: choosing plans, budgeting, pc choice, kit provider negotiation, and skills
- Kit design: sustainability, bathrooms, electrics, kitchens, floor-plan and dimensions
- Project management: project logs, planning, advice and protection of assets
- Compliance and due diligence: rules, legals, approvals, safety and insurance
- Common building mistakes: involving frames, piers, insulation, pests, wet areas and finishing.
Title: DIY Stained Concrete Floors
Most DIY Concrete Staining Projects end in a costly mess…Follow This Guide to save hundreds or thousands!
Staining Concrete isn’t hard, you just need a recipe that can help you through variables during your project. What I have created is a recipe for success, touching on variables that every floor might have, and how to overcome them with great success.
What are some of the common problems people face when staining a concrete floor?
- Sealer beads up (big problem).
- Concrete doesn’t take Stain.
- Stain Beads up (bigger problem).
- Stain is very chalky.
- Sealer peals off (a huge mess).
- Using the wrong products to fill holes.
- Removing black glue incorrectly.
- Not knowing what to do with the tack strip areas.
- Creating ugly start and stop points.
- Removing yellow glue incorrectly.
- Using Acid on the Concrete.
- Ghosting from past floors.
- Wrong Stain Selection.
- Wrong sealer selection.
- Not using the right tools (rental stores love to mess this one up).
- What to do with those lines (control Joints) that are in the concrete.
- Not checking the two biggest factors before you start (Major Issue).
- Not getting enough product. And how to measure.
Not To Worry Though, We cover how to avoid all of these very common mistakes that ruin floors.
Finally,... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
60 How To ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $451.00)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc