If you want to find out how to develop, design, and write a professional quality how-to ebook so you can share your knowledge and passion with others -- no matter what your subject -- this eBook is your answer...
"Do You Have A Hobby, Interest Or Activity That You Are Passionate About?
Would You Like To Share It With Others And Make Good Money Doing It?"
Below is a point-by-point list of almost 100 insider tips, tricks, techniques and facts that you will discover about writing successful how-to ebooks in "How To Write A "How-To" eBook:
About How-To eBooks (pg. 21-28)
The Preparation Phase (pg. 29-50)
- Why you should get a copyright and an ISBN for your how-to book.
- The single most important thing to do before starting your how-to book.
- Resources you need to access to properly conduct your keyword research.
- How to zero-in on exactly what your how-to ebook should focus on.
- How to make sure your ebook will rank high in searches at booksellers.
- How to make sure your ebook will rank high at the major search engines.
- How to identify your target readers and find out where they hang out online.
- How to formulate your book's title and sub-title so it will be found by searchers.
- How to find out what people are "really" looking for in your niche.
- How to develop your own Unique Selling Proposition (USP) for your book.
- How to check out the competition, both online and offline.
- How and where to register your copyright.
- How and where to get your ISBN number(s).
The Look of Your Book (pg. 51-64)
- Why the front cover of your how-to ebook is critical.
- Why the back cover is important, and what it needs to contain.
- Why cover artwork should be 300 dpi, rather than the online standard of 72 dpi.
- Why and when to use headers and footers.
- Why and when to use colors, graphics and photos.
- Where to find images and photos that you can use in your ebook.
- The minimum number of pages you should target for, and why.
- The ideal page size for a how-to ebook.
- How to set-up and format headers and footers.
- How to select a type style, font size, and line spacing for your book.
- How to label and position graphic images, photos and tables.
- How to develop a cover concept for your designer.
- How and where to find a cover designer.
- How and when to create a master template for your how-to book.
The Writing Process (pg. 65-80)
- Writing style tips, tricks and techniques for drafting an effective book.
- Where to find online writing and editing resources.
- When, how and where to get your book edited and proofread.
- When and how to create a Table of Contents outline.
- Tricks and tips to stimulate the writing process and eliminate writer's block.
- The five (5) key steps in the process for writing how-to books.
- How to use the master document template to speed-up your writing.
- How to select and set-up heading and sub-heading levels.
- How to make your how-to ebook a user-friendly read.
- How to generate an automatic Table of Contents in your word processor.
- How to drill down and create detail "content points" before you start writing.
- How to build your master document template, step-by-step.
- Formatting tips and tricks to use during the writing process.
Adding Value To Your How-To Book (pg. 81-100)
Adding EXTRA Value To Your How-To Book (pg. 101-114)
The Finishing Touches (pg. 115-120)
Getting Your Book Published (pg. 121-150)