DR. GILDA CARLE
"AMERICA'S FAVORITE RELATIONSHIP EXPERT"
REVEALS A SHOCKER:
"When Betrayal Happens TO You, It Really Happens FOR You!"
Your betrayal may seem like the worst experience of your life. AND IT IS, WHILE YOU'RE ENDURING THE PAIN!! But it may actually be the BEST. Betrayal pushes a shaky relationship to mend much stronger or to finally end! Whatever the outcome, YOU WIN!! FIND OUT HOW.
HOW TO WIN WHEN YOUR MATE CHEATS
- WHY CHEATERS KEEP CHEATING
- THE ONE YOU LOVE IS THE ONE YOU'LL LEAVE
- HOW TO COPE WITH THE CHEATER YOU LOVE
- TO MEND OR TO END?
Volumes, 400+ pages include: Dr. Gilda's renowned Gilda-Grams; client stories; real e-mails sent to her from real people, with her in-you-face responses; examples of relationship hopping and relationship coping from Hollywood, the tabloids, and real folks; quizzes; self-assessments; exercises; and productive next steps.
DO YOU KNOW YOUR MATE'S CHEAT POTENTIAL?
When the wife of the former New York Governor watched intern-loving Bill Clinton humiliate his wife, she told friends, "That would never be me. I'd be gone." But 10 years later, she was experiencing her own spousal humiliation. They are still a couple.
4 FACTS ABOUT CHEATING
- Cheating DOES mean a relationship needs SERIOUS repair.
- After a betrayal, 65% of couples choose to stay together. The 35% who part ways question what took them so long.
- WITH THE RIGHT GUIDANCE, BETRAYAL CAN JUMPSTART A MORE LOVING FUTURE -- WITH YOUR CURRENT MATE OR A NEW ONE.
- Cheating doesn't necessarily mean your relationship is doomed.