If You Suspect Your Man Might Be Lying To You or Cheating On You - But You Just Can't
Prove It Yet...
Then Here's How To Find Out For Sure - In As Little As 12 Hours
Here are the questions...
- Have you noticed your man being late or changing his plans at the last minute and his excuses just don't "feel right" for someone who claims they really want to be with you?
- Are there mysterious gaps in time that can't be easily explained when you ask him about what he was doing or where he was?
- Are you jealous when he comments about other women he finds attractive?
- Are your feelings about what you suspect is going on causing you to be afraid that he might leave you for another woman and you'll end up humiliated, unloved and alone?
- Are you suspicious of another woman who your man claims to be "just friends" with?
- Are you beginning to doubt yourself because every time you accuse him of lying, he tells you that you're making it all up, he's not doing anything wrong and that you're "crazy"?
- Have you actually caught him lying to you or cheating on you and he promised he'd change but you're feeling like he may be up to his old tricks all over again?
- Do you have a gut feeling that your man could be lying to you or even cheating on you?
- Do you wonder what he's doing and who he's really spending his time with when he's not with you?
- Is your man overly-secretive or overly-protective of his privacy when he's on the phone, texting or on the internet and it's upsetting to you?
If you said "YES" to any of the questions we just asked you, we know that there aren't many things you'll have to deal with in your life that are worse than thinking or feeling like you are being lied to and possibly betrayed-- and not know for sure.
Here's A Partial List Of Everything You're Going To Learn When You Get Your Copy of "Where There's Smoke There's Fire" ...
- How to confront your husband if he has been lying to you about an affair that has been going on for years
- The most important thing you should be asking yourself about your relationship as you go through this process of discovery and inquiry about what he's doing behind your back
- How to become like a human lie detector with him, his words and behavior (so you know whether he's lying or cheating or not)
- What to do with all the fears that come up when you think about your life if what you suspect really is true
- The 3 most important words you should be using to guide you in finding the truth about whether he's lying to you or cheating on you
- The pros and cons of hiring a private investigator and how to know whether you should hire one to find the truth in your situation
- The #1 thing you should do if there is a repeating pattern of lying and cheating
- 5 keys to getting control of emotions that are getting the best of you
- How to recognize the difference between snooping as a way to gather evidence and it being an addiction that needs to be dealt with
- Why you can't rely on "shifty-eyes" as a way to tell if he's lying to you or cheating and another thing you watch out for instead that's a much more accurate indicator of infidelity, lying or cheating
- Dozens of real life stories and examples from real people who caught their partners cheating red-handed and how they did it
- How and when to trust your intuition about his lying and whether it's happening
- 5 "healthy" ways to deal with anger and other emotions that ensure that your relationship challenges don't invade the other parts of your life in destructive ways
- How to use any suspicious emails you find to your advantage
- The single best way to keep track of what you find out and where to keep the info so no one else finds it
- How to recognize the "red-flags" in your relationship and which ones to really worry about that can do the most damage if allowed to go unchecked
- The best way to deal with your anger that comes up when you think he's being unfaithful to you
- Specific words and phrases to use with your partner to help you uncover whether he's lying to you or not
- The biggest single reason why women put up with lies and how you can make the decision to stop it if you're knowingly putting up with lies or cheating
- How to stop your out-of-control jealous thoughts without letting him off the hook
- The 10 most important things to look for that could mean he is lying, cheating or worse
- How to gather the evidence to confront him with confidence and how to know when the right time is to present him with the evidence
- Why you can't trust your emotions to tell you whether he or she is LYING or not and what to do to find out the truth instead
- The differences between how and why men and women lie and how knowing this information can help you accelerate the process of finding out once and for all whether he's lying to you or cheating on you
- The most important thing you'll have to decide if you find out that your man is indeed lying to you or cheating on you
- A step-by-step system for knowing if your man's a liar and a cheat so you can know for certain if you can trust him or not
- Why having a calmer mind can actually help you catch him in his lies, even if he denies it
- What to do about the "other woman" if you do find out that there is one
- Subtle voice cues any woman can recognize (if you know what to listen for) that almost always give it away when he's lying to you
- How to know when or if you need to confront your man or if your fears are unfounded
- Why It's NEVER a good idea to accuse your man of lying or cheating until you know THIS