The new ebook that shows you how to overcome fear and be confident every time you speak in public
Here's what's in it:
- The 3 Things You Need To Survive Public Speaking. Without these three things you can forget ever speaking with no fear. The best you'll do is minimize the fear without them. Trouble is you'll still be afraid like everyone else who visualizes the audience in the underpants, or pumps themselves up backstage.
- How To Survive While You're Speaking In Public. Although quite rare, some people suffer too much during their actual speech or presentation. There's a few simple things you need to know to fix that.
- How To Survive The Preparation. You'll learn the mistakes just about all speakers make while they're writing or preparing their presentation.
- How To Survive When Disaster Strikes. You'll love this chapter. If you experience anything as extreme as some of these stories let me know! Otherwise just use them and the key lessons behind them, to fill you with confidence about dealing with your own inevitable hiccups along the way.
- How To Move Beyond Survival. This final chapter is the most important by far. It points you in a new direction. It opens up a new possibility for you. A life completely free of all fear of speaking in public.
- How To Survive The Aftermath. Believe it or not, some people suffer just as much after their performance as before. Learn how to stay sane for the rest of your life no matter how your speech goes!
- How To Survive The Initial Terror. Here you'll find out the real reason you get scared when someone asks you to speak. You'll learn how to go from quivering mouse to quietly confident human again. You'll never be afraid of stepping up again.
- How To Survive Just before You Speak. Here's the biggie for most people. The pain of the public speaking fear often gets most acute in the few minutes just before you get up in front of your audience.