Who Else Wants To Stop Paying For Advertising, Instead Pay Only For Results, And Watch Your Site's Traffic Soar As Much As 984% In The Next 24 Hours?"
Google AdWords expert reveals his secrets for turning failing web sites into "Money Machines" overnight; using his proprietary approach to AdWords campaigns...
you can awaken your site's sales with a smaller investment than any other method!
Learn 47 Quick And Easy Tips To Guarantee Your Success
In 'How To Succeed With Google AdWords' you'll learn...
- How changing one quick and easy thing in your ad can increase the response by up to 1200% - perhaps even more!
- How to decide how much to pay for your 'clicks' - you'll never lose any money if you follow this advice
- Why you can forget about paying a small fortune to 'search engine optimization' specialists to get your web site ranked highly, and concentrate on writing your web pages for the people who really matter to your business - your potential customers. Follow Tip #31 to ensure your web site is always on the first page of Google search results!
- Why you shouldn't enter a 'bidding war' and how to avoid it
- How to target your ads precisely to your best prospects, whatever business you're in
- How to choose from the numerous different 'keyword matching options' you can use, and pick up variations that have the potential to stretch your advertising budget further than you thought possible
- How and where to start... and you'll probably be surprised to hear that it's not at Google!
- How to target your ads individually to be shown to your own best potential customers, from a choice of more than 250 countries, and even to specific geographical areas within some countries, and 14 different languages
- Why writing one ad is never enough, and how many you should write
- How to write your ads to get the 'click'
- How to use 'negative words' -- what they are, when to use them...and why
- When to change your ad... and why
- How changing three letters in your ad can improve the response by as much as 53%!
- How to potentially save thousands of dollars by setting up your AdWords campaigns in the most cost-effective way. (A vast amount of Google Adwords advertisers don't do this and risk wasting big chunks of their adverting budget)