'How To Start Running' is More Than Simply a Running Schedule, it's More Like an Encyclopedia of Modern Training Techniques.
You'll Get Every Single Detail You Need to Be Able to Go From Beginner to Competent Runner in the Shortest Time Possible!
Here's what you'll learn when you read 'How To Start Running'...
- By following my training schedule you'll discover that there is a lot more to running than simply plodding along week after week. You'll find out some ultra effective and enjoyable ways of training that give you a massive shot of feel good hormone every time you finish.
- You'll find out which types of foods you need to be getting more of and which ones will hamper your progress. This way you'll fill up your body's petrol tank with energy giving fuel instead of sabotaging your training by choosing foods that make you feel tired, bloated and exhausted.
- I won't simply tell you to blindly follow the schedules (although you can if you like), because I will explain exactly WHY you are doing the training you are and what changes you can expect to see by following my advice. This means you'll know how to design your own running program if you'd rather not follow mine.
- You'll improve much faster by using this training program instead of some of the simplistic 'one size fits all' training schedules there are out there, because the advanced techniques you'll be using will push your body safely on to a series of new levels, it has no option but to get better!
- You'll discover the theory behind some of the best energy boosting, 'feel good' training sessions ever created AND learn how and when to use them to get the best results.
- You'll learn all there is to know about running, from the 'grass root' basics right through to preparing and completing your first ever race.
- I'll explain to you how to spot the signs of overtraining so you know when to hold back on your workouts and take rest days if you need to instead of pushing yourself too far and causing yourself progress stopping injuries.
- I'll show you an easy way to test what type of running shoes you need, so you don't spend a lot of money on shoes that could potentially cause you injury, meaning you'll have to miss many weeks of training and give or throw your new shoes away.
- I will show you 2 ways of making sure you never have to suffer from painful and progress stopping blisters.
Now the benefits I've told you about so far are way above anything you'll get from most 'giveaway' running programs available on the internet, but...
As I Mentioned Earlier, When You've Read 'How To Start Running', You'll Know Virtually All You Need to Know About Starting a Running Program and I'm a Man of My Word...
So in my new training guides you'll also discover...
- How to steer clear of 'overtraining.' Because of the way I've designed this program, the chances of you overtraining are virtually non existent. However, you'll learn what the signs of it are way before it affects you and puts a halt to your training.
- With a flexible training schedule to follow, you'll make constant and regular progress. You'll know how to make changes to what you're doing so you can plot a smooth course around life's events, meaning you'll stay focussed instead of quitting the first time you're faced with any challenges.
- The reason why setting yourself goals and targets is so important and why you'll not only notice improvements in your running, but also every other aspect of your life if you start doing this one simple thing. I'll show you exactly how to write goals that inspire and motivate you to succeed.
- The 3 very different phases of running that you need to complete in order to take you to your ultimate goal. I've broken your training down in to small, manageable, bite size chunks so it doesn't feel like a huge mountain to climb.
- Some great time saving tips that make the best of your workouts allowing you to get more from your training without disrupting everything else in your life...so you do have the time to do it!
- The most effective and safest ways to increase the distances you can run, so you build up your stamina gradually without risking injury or having to juggle other everyday responsibilities.
- How to conquer the fear of failure, by preparing your mind so you can see yourself running distances long before you can physically do it.
- How getting the foundations of fitness right from the start can make the rest of your running a breeze. Simply follow the easy training schedules so you reach each of your goals full of energy, confidence and excitement about the next challenge ahead.