Finally... A Book Anyone Can Follow to Successfully Start And Run Their Very Own Handyman Business, Now!
You are going to learn:
- What tools to use
- How to get what it takes to succeed
- What types of jobs you'll be running into and how to handle them
- How to handle your clients smoothly and effectively so they'll call you back for more business
- How to get customers!
- How to price your jobs and what to charge
- The optimum way to keep records so you stay organized
And much more!
Here's a taste of just some of the things you'll learn with this book and video:
- What tool is an absolute must when going on a job
- How to get over the fear of feeling like you don't know enough to do this business
- What you won't believe will be one of your most used tools
- What to do when somebody wants you to do something you’ve never done before
- What types of jobs you'll encounter and which will be the most common, so you're prepared
- John's most effective methods to get customers
- How to use the Internet to get customers
- The exact wording of the best ad John ever ran to get new customers
- Whether you need a website for your business or not
- The best way to attack buying the materials you need for a job
- Who the best types of clients are to have
- What part of being a handyman is ABSOLUTELY VITAL!
- How to determine how much you should charge for a job
- How to handle when a job just goes all wrong
- Why you shouldn't give estimates to customers about a job
- Tips on how to increase your professionalism overnight so you are able to project a much more appealing image to your customers
- What you should invariably do after finishing up a job - no exceptions
- John's best advice on keeping records
- What you should run the other way from when you hear a prospective customer say
- How to transport big sheets of material without having a truck
...and tons more!