COMPLETE STEP-BY-STEP EBOOK ON HOW TO START YOUR OWN DAY CARE CENTER BUSINESS
The Starting a Day Care Center Start-Up Guide Kit is a step-by-step ebook which provides a collection of valuable sound advice and practical guidance for starting your own successful child care business.
You will benefit from this kit if you are:
- thinking of making an income while staying home and caring for your own children
- ready to take your knowledge and skills of working with children and applying it to your own business
- ready to make a leap from your current baby-sitting service to a full-time day care business
- considering starting a home day care center in the United States
- considering running a day care at a church or other outside facility
This kit was designed to guide you with the information you will need to start and run a successful day care center. It offers many pointers that even experienced day care providers will find useful.
In language that is clear, readable and straight to the point, it explains:
- what is required to start the business
- setting policies and procedures
- record keeping
- plus much, much more!!!
- planning activities for children
- managing your cash flow
- keeping your clients happy
- growing your business
- establishing your daily schedule
- determining what to charge
- billing and accounting
- attracting clients
The kit also includes forms, business letters, and a complete business plan that are all essential to starting a successful day care. You will have everything you need to get your new business started!