Learn How To Sew A Relaxed Roman Shade With Detailed Step-by- step Illustrated Instructions
You will learn how to sew a standard relaxed roman shade… which is basically a flat roman shade that doesn’t have any interior lift cords… thus, creating a swag as it is raised. You will also learn how to sew a relaxed roman shade that has a center inverted box pleat. The extra fabric from the box pleat spills into the center creating a deep and luxurious swag… as seen to your left.
- How to measure so that you’ll know exactly how much fabric to purchase
- A complete supply list with photos and descriptions
- How to install your relaxed roman shade as an inside mount or outside mount (inside or outside the window frame)
- How to cut your fabric and lining (Yes! These instructions are for a lined roman shade!)
- How to install your relaxed roman shade on a board or on a curtain rod
- Learn how to cut and sew your fabric for an extra wide roman shade
- Follow easy step by step instructions to sew your fabric and lining… sew on the shade rings… and install your roman shade onto your window. Easy!
- Want to be able to raise and lower your roman shades? No problem! I show you how to install a cord lock to easily raise and lower your shade. OR you can simply make a relaxed roman shade valance.