The Recondition Battery guide consists of 21 chapters that will show you step-by-step how to recondition your battery.
We have included plenty of detailed pictures and diagrams to help you along the way. Below are just a few of the chapters in the guide.
- Types Of Batteries
First we will show you some important points you must know about the battery you are trying to recondition.
- Li-Ion (Laptop battery)
- Lead acid (car battery)
- Ni-MH (Long life battery)
- Ni-Cd (Rechargable battery)
Testing Your Batteries
There are a few ways you can cheaply test your batteries to prepare them for reconditioning. You absolutely must test your batteries before trying to recondition them.
Reconditioning Rechargeable Batteries
You will learn our secret methods to rejuvenate those batteries that you would usually just throw away.
Have you ever tried to recharge a battery like your phone or laptop battery and it simply doesn't hold any charge? This section can help you out.
Step-By-Step Ebook To Recondition Car Batteries (Lead Acid)
Below are just a few of the topics that are discussed about car batteries.
- Equipment supplies needed for reconditioning and working with lead acid batteries.
- Special battery desulfation equipment.
- What do lead acid batteries look like inside?
- Testing lead acid batteries.
- Reconditioning with a chemical addition.
- Reconditioning with an equalizing charge.
- + Much many more tips and tricks so you can recondition lead acid batteries with ease.