Now is your chance to take back the power to determine fact from fiction by reading, understanding, an applying cutting edge research
How to Read fitness research consists of 4 seminars detailing every single detail from how research is collected to how implement research in your training to bring about the absolute best results for fat loss, muscle gain, athletic performance, and rehabilitation.
Seminar 1 – The Purpose and Process of Research
- Discover why relying on textbooks for knowledge will leave you relying on antiquated information.
- Find out why research actually matters.
- Learn how research is done and why the process of publishing may affect what you get to read.
- Find out how studies are funded and how it affects the results you use to design your programs.
Seminar 2 – Acquiring and Reading Fitness Research
- Discover the top journals you MUST read to stay on top of your field.
- Stay on top of research by having the most current updates delivered right to your inbox.
- Save hundreds or thousands of dollars by learning how to get your hands on studies for free.
- Learn the most important part of a paper. It probably isn’t what you think.
Seminar 3 – No Snooze Statistics & Research Design
- Understand correlations and why you should always be cautious of their use.
- Discover the difference between experimental and observational research.
- Learn the biggest mistake most people make when reading fitness research.
- Learn to simplify and understand the complex jargon associated with research.
Seminar 4 – Interpreting and Implementing Research
- Discover the biggest things you need to ask yourself when comparing reseach to the real world.
- Learn why CONTROL is one of the most important elements of a study.
- Find out how to apply the information in research to your programs.
…and much more.