"Finally, a checklist that covers ALL aspects of infant safety in the nursery!"
Why You Need How To Protect Your Baby In The Nursery...
The upsides of using this checklist are numerous and compelling...
- You will save money. Take your easy-to-use, handy checklist shopping with you and make sure you buy the right stuff for your baby first time. No buying a whole lot of beautiful, pretty goodies that you have to dump later when you find out they aren't safe for your little one.
- You will stop worrying. This checklist is the culmination of my nine years of experience as a mother, several months of researching, as well as, the reading of hundreds of infant safety articles. You don't have to worry and re-worry that you may have missed something - Everything is covered.
- You can rest easy knowing that your nursery is as safe as it can be. When you're done, you're done - no second guessing yourself.
- You will learn how to set up your nursery correctly. Avoid safety hazards in your nursery...
- You will get fast results. The checklist is easy to follow. Each chapter zeros in on one aspect of infant safety in your nursery room. It makes setting up a safe nursery simple and straight-forward. Just baby proof one step at a time and tick off each box as you go.
- You will ensure that you protect your baby all the way into toddlerhood. The structure of the checklist makes it easy to re-evaluate the safety of your nursery on a monthly basis. So you can make changes where you need to as your baby grows.
- You will learn how to keep your baby safe in the nursery on a daily basis. You will know what safety hazards to look out for and how to fix them.
- right from the start.
- You will save time and effort. All the research and planning is done for you. No hunting all over the internet, trawling through hundreds of infant safety articles to find all the information you need.
Here's what you'll get in the 20 chapters of my complete checklist:
- How to put your baby to sleep safely.
- Special considerations for travel cribs, portable cribs and playpens.
- Safe nursery lighting considerations.
- Essential crib bedding guidelines.
- A list of safety equipment you will need to baby proof the nursery room.
- The safest infant toys and toys to stay away from.
- The unseen dangers of nursery floors and rugs.
- Things to know about the other furniture in your nursery.
- Safety measures to think about when selecting and installing any item of nursery furniture.
- General precautions that apply to the entire nursery.
- What you should know about bathing baby safely.
- A chapter to help you make sure that your baby bassinet, cradle or moses basket is safe.
- What constitutes a "safe" crib bumper.
- An extensive list of things to look out for when you purchase and set up your baby's crib.
- Issues to be aware of in your nursery on a daily basis.
- Everything you need to know about putting things in, over or around the crib.
- Prerequisites for a safe changing table and what to avoid.
- Safety measures to make sure your toy box is safe.
- A monthly walk through checklist.
- A section on crib mattress safety.
Bonus to the "Nursery Design Step by Step"