You're About To Learn All The Money You Could Be Saving By Making Your Home Energy Efficient And Even Save Time Doing It, No Matter How Much Time You Have Had To Prepare!
Here's Just "Sneak-Peak" At What You'll Uncover With How To Make Your House Energy And Cost Efficient
- Learn all about alternative sources of fuel.
- Learn how to start small for huge savings.
- Learn all the little things you can do to save huge on your bottom line.
- Learn the cost of savings analysis.
- Discover how to make the outside of your house energy efficient easily.
- Discover how to determine your current costs.
- Find out all the energy saving tips to develop.
- Discover how to properly use your thermostat for your energy saving needs.
- Find out exactly how to get started on your biggest needs.
- Discover how exactly to save big money with windows.
- Discover how build your new home to meet your energy saving needs!
- Learn exactly what energy star is and how to use it to your advantage.
- Discover the fireplace advantage.
Table Of Contents:
1: Determining Current Costs
2: Cost Over Savings Analysis
3: Getting Started Finding Your Biggest Needs
4: Start Small For Big Savings
5: Your Window Savings
6: The Fireplace Advantage
7: Energy Saving Habits To Develop
8: The Thermostat
9: Energy Star: Understanding What It Is
10: Outside The Home
11: Alternative Sources Of Fuel
12: The Energy Efficient New Home