How To Investigate Any Business Opportunity Ebook
Title: How To Investigate Any Business Opportunity
How To Investigate Any Business Opportunity...
Buying And Selling Businesses For Maximum Profits!
How To Investigate And Structure The Transaction, Negotiation and Settlement of Any Business Opportunity!
Thinking of Buying and Selling Businesses - Well, look no further...
How To Investigate Any Business Opportunity Course is a step-by-step guide that shows you the inside secrets, tips, and techniques you need to know to successfully buy and sell businesses.
Quickly learn the secrets to start or expand your business. Find out what to buy and sell, when to buy and sell, plus the insider secrets you need to know.
You'll learn everything you need to know to quickly build a profitable business, and know how to buying and selling businesses.
You can run your own Business, and EARN MONEY ASAP!
This guide covers it all, and makes it easy for you to get started or expand your very own business.
You'll learn everything you need to know to quickly build a profitable business.
With this Guide to Profits, you'll quickly learn:
- The Buy-Sell Process: An Overview of the Buy-Sell Process, Case Study of A Potential Deal The Big, Question Regarding Fair Value, The Flow Of Decisions In a Buy-Sell Transaction, Motivation Of The Seller, Initial Contact Between Buyer and Seller, Sources of Information To Obtain Analysis and Due Diligence, Valuing A Business Opportunity, What a Business Is Worth, Financing, The Acquisition Contracts and Implementation Determining The Value Of A Business, Valuation Methods, Looking Ahead, Forecasting Sales, Risk and Return on Investment, Valuing the Business by Capitalizing Future Earnings, Valuing the Business on the Basis of Asset Appraisal, Income Tax Consequences, A Valuation Example - the Regal Men's Store How Much To Pay?
- Buying And Selling Businesses For Maximum Profits: Making The Decision To Buy Or To Sell A Business, Preparing The Business For Sale, Finding Buyers And Sellers, Evaluating The Business, Financing The Purchase, Pricing the Business, The Role of Advisors, Structuring the Transaction, Negotiation Tactics, Making And Evaluating Offers, Closing the Transaction.
- Negotiating: The Buy-Sell Contract Pricing Liabilities, Contract Terms A Typical Buy-Sell Contract 1. Sale of business. 2. Purchase price. 3. Method of payment. 4. Adjustments. 5. Buyer's assumption of contracts and liabilities. 6. Seller's warranties. 7. Seller's obligation pending closing. 8. Risk of loss. 9. Covenant not to compete. 10. Conditions precedent to closing. 11. Closing. 12. Indemnification by the seller. 13. Seller's security deposit. 14. Arbitration of disputes.
- 23 Questions to ask in the Analysis of Sales!
- Analyzing the Company's Marketing Performance: Location, Questions in the Analysis of Location 1. Is there any possibility that the status of this location will change in the foreseeable future? 2. What specific factors should be examined in determining the desirability of the location? Checklist for Locating a Store. The Site: Competition, Traffic flow, Transportation, Parking facilities, Side of street, Plant etc.
- The Sales Forecast: Sales Forecast vs. Sales Potential, Length of the Forecast, Information Needed Short-Term Sales, Forecasting Intermediate-Term Sales, Forecasting Effect of Changing Market Factors, Conclusions on Forecasting
And Much Much More
How To Investigate Any Business Opportunity is a 71 pages.
So it's PC, Mac and WebTV Compatible
If you are even thinking about doing business, you'll want this guide. Having this guide will quickly show you the ropes, but goes much further - to provide you with the real secrets of building the kind of income that can easily exceed what you make on your 'real job'.
Of course, one of the BIGGEST and MOST VALUABLE parts of The How To Investigate Any Business Opportunity Course is the fact that you can actually sell this entire course and keep every penny for yourself!
Ebook Type: HTML
|Internet Kiosk - Business Opportunity|
|Starting a Cleaning Business|
|Decorative Wall Painting Business|
|Patchwork & Quilting Business|
Author: Philippa (Pippa) Carron
Category: Crafts, Hobbies, Home Business
|How To Buy An Established Turnkey Business For Immediate Success|
Author: Frank DeJohn
|Junk Removal Business Coach|
Author: Carlos Parraga
|The 50 Home Business Clarity Questions|
Author: Garry Gnapp and Chris Bloor
Category: Home Business
|How to Start an Internet Business|
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (238)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (236)
Young Adult (45)
137 Business ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $1427.05)
just for $49.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc