How To Create A Super Baby Ebook
Title: How To Create A Super Baby
Author: Liz Tomey
"Who Else Wants To Make Their Newborn In To A Super Baby? - Discover EXACTLY How To Nurture, Love, And Teach Your Child Starting From Day One"
It starts the day you bring your newborn home...
Every parent wants to make sure they provide for their child the best they can. Every day of their young lives. But infants don't come home from the hospital with a guide.
Loving your child is the easy part. Making sure you raise them to the best of your ability is not. When every person you turn to has an opinion about where to put your baby's cradle, to listen to their crying or to ignore it...
...when to expect your child to start walking and talking...
...it can be difficult to know who to trust.
With so much information out there, it's important for you as a parent to make sure you take the time to discover how to care for a child. You and only you can do this for yourself. But...
...I can help. In fact, I have something that will do just that. And it's called...
"How To Create A Super Baby" - The vital things you must do in the first year of your child's life!
If you are ready to love your child endlessly, I can teach you what you need to know during your infant's first year of life.
When it comes to baby's, everyone seems to have an opinion. And everyone is willing to help. But ultimately, it is up to you to love and care for your child the best that you can.
There are so many things a baby needs more than just love. And you may be surprised by what those things are once I let you in. Babies are a lot different than you and me, physically and emotionally.
A loving and caring mother and father will make sure they are ready to give their child the best first year of their life possible.
"What's Your Baby IQ?"
How much do you know about babies? You may know how to hold one, feed one, or change one. But have you ever been solely responsible for an infant who relies on you and only you.
Have you ever gotten to know a baby so well that you could tell which each fuss, sniffle, or grunt meant? Well get ready. And my manual will help you.
My 35+ page manual, "How To Create A Super Baby" - The vital things you must do in the first year of your child's life! is your first step to providing the best home possible for your child. You can download it straight to your computer and start getting ready for your new family member now.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
- 6 toys you should introduce to your baby at three to six months of age.
- When it is time to let people come over to hold the newborn baby.
- 5 toys that will help fine-tune his or her motor-skills from 6 to 9 months of age.
- How to deal with jealousy issues when you introduce the new member of the family to his or her brothers and sisters.
- How to decide if the newborn should sleep in your bedroom or its own.
- Discover what to expect from your babies first cold - and what NOT to give them!
- 3 types of sounds that have been proven to help quiet fussing babies.
- 1 Chart to let you know how much sleep your baby needs throughout it's 1st year, starting with 16-22 hours in his or her first two weeks!
- How to look at the pediatrician's "growth chart" realistically.
- The juice to avoid giving your child too early.
- What to really expect when the "baby blues hit."
- 4 benefits the newborn receives from listening to music.
- 5 ways to help your newborn work on his or her language skills.
- How to add fruits and vegetables to your newborns diet.
- Why experts disagree on whether you should tend to your baby when it cries in the night.
- 6 ways to help your baby discover to talk on time.
- 5 signs that your newborn is ready to eat solid foods.
- 1 chart full of milestones you can expect your child to breakthrough in his or her first 10 months.
- Warning! Look out for these dangers of serving solid foods to your baby too early.
- The secret power that a bedtime routine can have on your newborns sleep cycle.
- The important connection between crying and speaking.
- 4 specific tips you can use to teach your baby to walk.
- How babies really discover to talk month by month - discover what to expect on average by month 1, month 2, all the way up to a full year.
- An easy way to make sure your newborn doesn't discover to fuss once you put it to bed in order to get your attention.
- The secrets of teaching your baby to walk without buying expensive toys or walking aids.
- 5 activities your child can use to build his or her motor skills.
- 7 ways to help soothe the pain of teething.
- 7 toys that will teach your child how to interact with the world from 9 to 12 months of age.
- 5 toys that are perfect for newborns.
- And there's MUCH more - guaranteed!
"How To Give Your Newborn The Best First 12 Months Of His Or Her Life Possible And Create The Ultimate Super Baby!"
Some experts say you should never tend to a baby crying in the middle of the night. "Don't give in!" they'll say.
But many experts strongly disagree. Who knows who you should listen to?
The best thing to do is make sure you know as much about taking care of your baby in the first 12 months as possible. Everyone makes mistakes, but when you a mistake involves an infant the consequences can last a lifetime.
Waiting for your newborn to enter the world can be a very exciting time. It's time to paint the baby's bedroom, shop for infant clothes, buy a cradle...
...but it's also time to discover about the baby who is on his or her way.
Like any parent, I'm sure you want to make sure your child receives the best care possible. It takes love and knowledge to make it a great experience for both you and your child.
I'm sure you have plenty of love. And with my help, you'll have all the knowledge you need to make sure the ride home from the hospital is a stress-free ride. You already knew where to strategically place the cradle.
What to expect from your newborn... When it will grow and by how much... signs to look out for. You will be a loving and caring parent who lets it show by how you care for your baby.
My 35+ page manual will make sure you know how to care for your baby the best way possible. Decide today to make sure you have the knowledge to care for your baby properly.
Get your copy of, "How To Create A Super Baby" - The vital things you must do in the first year of your child's life! today. Take a few minutes each day to see what I've put together for you. Soon you'll feel confident that you are ready to give your child a blessed first year.
|How To Get Your Baby Physically Superb|
Author: Dalene Joubert
Category: Children, Parenting
|Youth: Its Education, Regimen, and Hygiene|
Category: Children, Parenting
|How To Create Your Own Vision Board|
Author: Andrew Wilkie
|The Super Affiliate Handbook|
|Your Dog & Your Baby|
Author: Silvia A.Kent
Category: Children, Diet
|How to instantly create and profit from your own information product|
Category: Computers, Internet
|Gilad 12 weeks to Super Abs|
Category: Body, Fitness, Weight Loss
|How to Create Rooms of Radiance|
Author: Michael J. Holland
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (40)
Home Business (182)
How To (237)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (35)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (235)
Young Adult (45)
43 Education ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $380.35)
just for $29.95
30 Parenting ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $219.25)
just for $25.95
45 Women ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $457.30)
just for $29.95
Any 100 ebooks from 2000+ titles Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $29.95
Get full access to 2000+ ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
just for $49.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc