Category: Animals, Nature
eBook Title: How To Catch A Trout Every Time
Author: Nick Anikijenko
"At Last! A Proven Method For Catching Trout Every Time You Go Fishing!"
There's a host of great general fishing tips which are covered in the ebook:
- The correct line color to choose for maximum success.
- The secrets of casting and retrieval. (Upstream, Downstream, Bottom, Top, Slow or Fast. All the secrets revealed.)
- The right color and finish of the lure you select. (It depends on the brightness of the day and the clarity of the water.)
- A comprehensive guide on spinner selection for different conditions.
- And for the serious Trout Angler who loves to fish with spinners and lures, here's some more of what the ebook reveals:
- How to locate where a trout is positioned in the water.
- Learn the art of "stream craft" which is to read different sections of the stream or river.
- Learn the best times to fish for trout... THEIR FEEDING TIMES... Plus, learn how to catch them even outside their feeding times! (It's a secret you must follow or you'll get nothing.)
- How to land a big trout! (There are some conditions that are essential.)
- Why the Monocular vision of trout could be costing you a catch.
- Discover why your mindset is your most effective weapon in catching trout.
- Know when a Trout can see you! (You must know what the Refractive Window is and how you might be scaring the fish away.)
- Why it's harder to catch trout in deeper pools!
- How to make the best choices on equipment. (There are over 40 separate tips from reels to sunglasses.)
- The color of your clothing matters! Learn what the best colors are so that you're camouflaged from the fish.
- Why having a cigarette while fishing can halve your chances of catching anything.
- Learn why a shiny spinner used on a bright sunny day is almost guaranteed to catch you nothing.
- The best water depth for spinner fishing. (If you go too deep you'll never catch a Trout!)
- How to identify the best waters to go spinner fishing in.
- Learn why trout are so sensitive to noise. (The noise of breaking twigs or nudging a rock consistently scares fish away!)
- How to Identify Trout Rich Waters.
- Learn the 3 primary concerns of a trout. (It's not all that different to us humans!)
- How to maintain your fishing equipment for maximum longevity.
- Understand the different species of trout (Rainbow, Brown, Brook and Cutthroat) and how to quickly identify them.
- Know what the ideal water temperature is for Trout to feed.
- Why keeping a fishing diary will explode your long-term fishing success.
- The relatively unknown tip of scenting lures to help attract trout. (Yes, smell is possible under water. It travels very well as water-soluble particles.)
- The best weight and size of your spinner to suit the river conditions.
- Know when a Trout's metabolism is in the normal range and therefore hungry! (When it's low, they are sluggish and will not travel or look for food.)
- The 4 things you should do before you even unpack your gear beside the river.
Buy this ebook here.