Discover How To Buy And Take Over An Established Turnkey Money Making Business Like A Seasoned Pro Using No Money Out Of Your Pocket Techniques
The problem with buying a business is not knowing what you are doing.
Do you know:
- how to value the business?
- what questions to ask the seller?
- how to negotiate a business buying deal using no money down financing techniques?
If the answer to these questions is no, you will find yourself in major trouble if you attempt to buy a business by winging it as you go along!
Discover exactly what you need to know step by step when you look for, investigate, finance and negotiate a business purchase deal in this new easy to follow guide:
"How To Buy An Established Turnkey Business For Immediate Success - Including: No Money Down Financing Techniques"
With this guide, you will know exactly how to find, investigate, finance and negotiate a business purchase deal!
In this new easy to follow 169 page guide , I will reveal hundreds of creative business buying and financing strategies for you to use when negotiating the purchase of any business!
This Guide Will Show You:
- how and were to search for the best businesses for sale
- how to make sure a business is right for you
- how to use all the players in business buying deals
- the exact questions to ask a seller and how to interpret the answers
- how to find businesses and make offers for businesses that are not listed for sale
- how to investigate a business and what to look for when going over the business financial statements
- examples of legal forms and contracts you can use
- how to properly determine the true value of a business
- hundreds of financing techniques revealed including nothing-down and very little down
- major points to making nothing-down techniques work for you
- how to negotiate the price down or up depending on the terms and financing of the deal
- real life examples of nothing-down business takeovers
- how to use suppliers as part of a nothing-down deal
- techniques to increase seller financing as part of the deal
- how to use the sellers liabilities, assets and accounts payables as part of a nothing-down deal
- how to use the businesses accounts receivables as part of the financing
- how to renegotiate the businesses existing debt as part of the financing for a nothing-down deal
- dirty tricks to watch out for or that you can use when working on a business takeover
- plus many many more business buying and financing techniques revealed