"If You Are Serious About Building A Wine Cellar You Must Read This Letter!"
Here are just some of the techniques you'll discover ...
- " Wine racks. When you've built your cellar you need to choose the best type of wine racks to hold your growing wine collection.
- " Which wines to cellar. Discover which wines have the best cellaring potential.
- " Where to store your wine. This could be a insulated cupboard under the stairs, a spare closet, a temperature controlled wine cabinet or a fully constructed basement cellar. Discover the best solution for you.
- " The wines that age best. We include a chart to guide you.
- " The stages a wine goes through as it ages in the bottle. If you open it too early you could be in for a surprise ... not necessarily a pleasant one.
- " The part that humidity plays in storing your wine, and a quick trick to increase the humidity in your cellar!
- " The ideal wine serving temperature for different grape varieties. Avoid the most common mistake ... one that will hide the wine's true character.
- " The ideal temperature to store your wine, and what will happen if it is subjected to too much temperature fluctuation.
- " The 5 insider secrets you MUST know to store your wine successfully. Storing wine is very simple when you know how.
- " Racks. Do you want single bottle racks or diamond cubes. We discuss the pros and cons of both options. Undivided diamond cubes are not recommended in areas subject to earthquakes.
- " How to construct a basement wine cellar. We cover the construction method, insulation, installing the vapor barrier, wall lining, doors, windows, lighting ... and more. Everything you need for a custom built wine cellar.
- " Cork, and the causes of cork taint.
- " Cooling your cellar. Which system is best for your cellar. We discuss Breezaire, WhisperKOOL, split refrigeration, and more.
And that's just a taste of what is covered. Here's what else you'll discover ...
- " Oak barrels. Why they are used and where they come from. Discover what the markings on the barrels mean.
- " Inventory control in your wine cellar. A good inventory control system is one of the most important but the least considered elements in maintaining your wine investment.
- " How to hold a wine glass. There is a right way to hold a wine glass. We'll show you how and reveal why you should!
- " How to choose wine glasses. The shape of the glass can dramatically increase the enjoyment of your wine.
- " Hints on planning your wine cellar. Cellaring wine is often thought of as the preserve of the rich. However, people from all walks of life own good cellars. All you need is a love of wine and a nose for a bargain!