How To Build A New Home Ebook
How To Build A New Home
eBook Title: How To Build A New Home
Author: Bryant Clarke
A lot of these secrets have never been documented anywhere. How to Build a New Home is a one of a kind and will be your consultant guiding you through the home building process.
In this easy to read step-by-step ebook you'll learn:
- You'll get a quick list of all the contracts and permits that you'll need and tips on what to avoid in signing these contracts. You'll be surprised to know that common and costly mistakes that some people make at this stage in the game.
- How to save thousands of dollars by doing some simple projects for yourself. These projects can cost you thousands if you use a contractor. But why do this when you can keep this money in your pocket?
- How to prepare your family for this adventure of a lifetime. You will learn the tips and tricks to ensure that your family is emotionally prepared for the entire process from start to finish. You will be amazed to know the pride, satisfaction and self-confidence this venture can build in you and your children.
- How to obtain all the necessary permits that you'll need.
- How to make sure that there are no surprises along way. You'll know how to place all your ducks are in a row and reduce unexpected complications. The battle is half won if you know what to expect. This ebook prepares you.
- How to maintain your current finances during construction. You'll need to keep your eyes on your money and we'll show you some quick and easy techniques to do this. The whole idea of building your own home is to save money not lose it.
- How to locate and choose a building site. 5 questions you should ask before deciding on this location. You don't want to make that purchase before your building site passes this essential test.
- How to know what insurance you'll need and how to obtain this insurance coverage. You won't want to take the risk of not having this insurance coverage. You need the peace of mind that would leave you with the energy for more important things.
- How to get bids from subcontractors and tips on deciding which ones to use.
- How to get "nothing down" loans that banks aren't telling you about. You'll be pleasantly surprised to know how you can easily qualify for one of these.
- How to find places to buy materials for up to 70% off the retail price. The miracles that can happen when you shop around for your own material instead of leaving this to a contractor. This is a BIG money-saver. We'll show you all the sneaky little strategies to get you those whopping discounts.
- How to choose a loan as a first-time home buyer. Don't even think about applying for a loan until you read Chapter 2. Discover the 6 major pitfalls to avoid prior to and during the load process.
- How to be your very own General Contractor! This is easier than you think it is. You'll be surprised to know the pride you get from knowing that you are the manager for the construction of your house. You may just choose this route when you discover how we did it.
- 12 Essential questions you should ask of any General Contractor that you may choose to hire. If your contractor passes this simple checklist then you will sleep better at nights. Trust us on this one.
Buy this ebook here.
Reviews: "How To Build A New Home" on Facebook
Site owner: Put the rating form on your site!
Listing wrong or need to be updated? Modify it.