How To Raise Well - Trained Dog Owners
It's jam-packed with everything your dog wishes you knew but couldn't ask you himself. Take a gander a what Karl covers:
- Who's in charge - learning the rules - your dog will grow weary of trying to teach you all the ins and outs of chewing, licking and other various habits and with any luck you'll both be trained properly
- How to select the correct toys for your dog - some toys can actually be harmful - learn how to select the appropriate toys for your canine
- Where to find the perfect pal for you - classified ads - breeders - what to look for when shopping around
- Human. . .er. . .dog training - an obedient owner is a happy owner
- House training - an important part of training - Karl includes hints on getting rid of stains - just in case
- Making the adoption work - integrating into your family unit - who is the leader of the pack?
- Feeding time - yum yum - the right food for the right stage
- Purebred or Heinz Variety - this goes back to the reason you want a dog in the first place
- When to see the vet - vaccinations of course - but what about illness?
We've had a bit of fun here, but if you are thinking about adding a dog to your family you really need a copy of "How to be a "Top Dog Owner
" and the time to acquire that copy is now, BEFORE you go shopping.