Finally, Someone is Willing to Give You the Honest Answer to the Question 'How Much Protein do I Need to Build Muscle?'
Find Out if You Are Getting RIPPED OFF On A Monthly Basis On The Hopes And Dreams That Protein Will Make You Bigger And Stronger
A Behind-The-Scenes Look At One Of The Fitness Industries Most Well-Kept Secrets From An Ex-Protein Supplement Developer And Research Scientist who agreed to 'reveal it all'
- Convinced that the more protein you eat, the bigger you get?
- Do you think huge amounts of protein are necessary to building muscle?
- Think protein powders are truly helping you build extra muscle?
- Still believe that you need to eat protein every 3 hours to stay in a "muscle-building" environment?
If you said yes to ANY of those questions, by the end of this article you'll discover why wasting $50+ per month on protein foods and supplements may be doing NOTHING to help you pack on extra muscle.
Take A Sneak Peak At What's Inside "How Much Protein"
- Could you need as little protein found in a 1/2 glass of milk to supply your daily needs?
- Why figuring out your protein needs based on a formula such as 2.2 grams per pound of bodyweight is the WRONG way to figure out how much protein you need...
- Why staying consistent with one aspect of your diet will help you utilize all the protein you need without worrying about how muc you're getting each day! (26)
- A mind-blowing nitrogen balance study that baffled even the researchers executing the study!
- The difference between a REAL scientific end point and a SURROGATE scientific end point and how these two very different measurements end up being confused and lumped together as the same thing for marketing purposes
- Eating 10x more protein doesn't equate into 10x more muscle
- Ever get an upset stomach or "rather pungent flatulence"?
- A study done in 2008 by the Food and Nutrition Board proves whether or not nitrogen balance REALLY makes a difference in building muscle
- How to prove whether or not eating extra protein helps build more muscle by doing a "dose response"
- How you can actually burn LESS fat and carbohydrates by increasing your daily protein
- Are you following the recommended amounts of protein given by the AMDA or RDA? If so, you're doing it completely wrong!
Warning: This Next Fact WILL Change The Way You Think About Protein Forever!
- How to gain LEAN body mass (e.g. muscle) even while on a severely calorie restricted diet
- How you can eat 50 grams of protein and DIGEST 150 grams of protein..in the same day! (this is something the supplement companies will NEVER tell you)
- Why anybody who thinks you need hundreds of grams of protein per day DON'T know a single thing about how the body works. Page 32 shows you a diagram of what protein REALLY does in your body.
- The difference in the meaning of "high protein" between science and supplement companies. (I wonder why supplement companies consider "high protein as much as 400% higher than science does...?)
- Find out what your stinky COLON has to do with protein levels in your body
- How scientific research can prove that the claims you see in magazines (i.e. you'll gain 15-20 pounds of muscle in 1 or 2 months) is virtually impossible without anabolic steroids
- Watch as I show you a study where people who took in LESS amounts of protein gained MORE muscle!
- I reveal the "magic number" - the amount of protein the average person needs to maintain each day to maximize muscle growth
- Why Dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA),Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), air displacement (BodPod) and water displacement (underwater weighing) are used to measure real changes in muscle mass....and the surprising results they found when tested against how much protein people ate on a daily basis!
- How to gain 4.5 pounds of PURE muscle in just 10 weeks...eating only 120 grams of protein per day
- What do saliva, gastric juice, pancreatic enzymes have to do with protein circulating your body?
- Will you lose muscle mass on just 1 meal per day? 63 reveals the details on this highly debated topic!
- Think vegetarians can't build muscle because of low levels of protein? I'll show you how they can easily gain JUST as much muscle as people eating meat everday! (Fact: One of the most well-known supplement companies in the world funded this study - which PROVES they're lying to you in their advertising!)
- The TRUTH about how much muscle you can realistically gain within 2-4 months with a good resistance training program - regardless of extra nutrition or supplements
- Discover the 1 supplement I actually DO recommend that can increase your muscle gains by as much as 57% in just 6 weeks!
- A shocking conclusion to the meal timing debate. Does it matter when or how often you eat?
- The similarities of protein and....Lego blocks?
And Just In Case That's Not Enough - How Bout A Few More?
- What's the most important thing your body needs after your workout? Not protein!
- Why most research studies trying to prove that protein synthesis is an indicator of muscle growth are a load of bull
- Is protein synthesis REALLY a marker of muscle growth, or a clever sound byte for supplement companies to make it sound like their supplement will get you jacked?
- The actual reason it's literally impossible for protein synthesis to be a marker of muscle growth
- A mind-blowing nitrogen balance that baffled even the researchers executing the study! (
- The 2 factors you absolutely MUST include in your workout program to maximize gains - regardless of how much protein you eat (and it is NOT post workout protein!)
- Does your protein powder claim that it builds muscle? If so, check the label for ingredient "X" - THAT ingredient is the REAL reason you're building muscle, not protein!
- Why figuring out your protein needs based on daily calories OR percentage of your bodyweight is a waste of time - and what you need to do instead
- The TRUTH about how much protein your body can actually absorb (hint - the true answer to this question is NOT what you've been hearing all your life!)
- Do "incomplete proteins" still count toward your daily protein needs?
- The truth about glutamine and whether or not it really is "conditionally essential" like most supplement companies say it is
- The myth about fast and slow-acting proteins. Does it matter whether you take whey or casein protein?
- 39 research studies to prove what I'm saying is actually true!