House Training your Dog: Getting it Right the First Time, in No Time.
You Don't Need the Stress, and You Sure Don't Need the Mess...
- Had enough of picking up piles and soaking up stains?
- Of returning home to ... that smell?
- Of keeping constant watch over an unpredictable pup?
Well, your carpet cleaning and odor killing days are numbered. Soon you'll be able to focus on what really matters when it comes to dog ownership: companionship, NOT cleaning.
Dogs are INTELLIGENT animals. And, generally, they are CLEAN animals too.
Most of all, they are loyal and devoted. They don't want to upset the one person who matters most in their lives - you.
- Why the most COMMON REACTION to accidents is also the LEAST CORRECT.
- Why the GREATEST RISK is often not a matter of whether or not your puppy will learn, but rather how much CONFUSION AND STRESS your training methods may cause.
- Why "CONFINEMENT" doesn't mean the same thing to you as it does to your dog.
- Which PRODUCTS may help you in the house training process, and which may be a waste of your money.
- How to PUT AND END TO your puppy or adult dog's indoor ACCIDENTS, and how to better COMMUNICATE with your dog in the process.
- How even positive reinforcement (the way you pet your dog) can be physically intimidating if not done properly.