Answers to Almost Any House Plant Question
Here Are Just a Few of the 1001 Questions You Can Have Answers To Instantly Inside House Plant Secrets:
- Q: Will my window box geraniums go on blooming indoors?
- Q: Why does my philodendron grow so thin and straggly?
- Q: Why did the buds on my gardenia turn black?
- Q: When should house plants be repotted?
- Q: What is the best way to make a window sill wide enough to hold potted plants?
- Q: What is the best container for house plants?
- Q: What hanging containers are recommended for indoor use?
- Q: How often should I water my house plants?
- Q: How often should I water begonias?
- Q: How do you keep wooden tubs and window boxes from rotting out?
- Q: How can I stop an infestation of white flies?
- Q: How can I increase humidity in my living room?
That's just the tip of the iceberg because you'll also get answers to these important questions:
- Q: Which spring bulbs can be forced for indoor bloom?
- Q: Which are the best windows for house plants?
- Q: When is the best time to root house-plant cuttings?
- Q: What soil should I use for gloxinias?
- Q: What makes the foliage of some of my plants turn yellow?
- Q: What is the pot-in-pot method of propagating house plants?
- Q: What is the easiest way to raise house humidity for plants that require a lot?
- Q: What is the best time of day to water house plants?
- Q: What gets rid of the small, whitish, hard lumps on the leaves and stems of my house plants
- Q: The leaves of my geraniums are pale and yellowish, and some have bronzy speckles. What is causing this?
- Q: How warm must my house be for orchids?
- Q: How should I take care of house plants when I go on vacation?
- Q: How should I handle house plants during rest periods?
- Q: How do you prevent young plants from getting tall and scraggly?
- Q: How do I get rid of mealybugs on cacti and scale on ferns?
- Q: Can I get my poinsettia to bloom next Christmas?
And all of this is still just a tiny fraction of the information inside "1001 House Plant Questions Answered". At a glance you'll know "every trick in the ebook" to:
- Grow flowers and plants nobody else in your neighborhood can grow...
- Eliminate messy chores...
- Cure your plants...
- And much, much more...