“Who Else Wants A Hot Dog Cart Business That Makes $500 a Day!”
You may not realize it, but hot dogs are ‘big business’:
- That’s nearly 60 hot-dogs consumed for each and every person in the country
- 18 billion hot-dogs consumed on average per year in the USA
- With 1.8 billion dogs, at say $3 each, – that’s almost 12 billion dollars a year!
- It’s estimated that 10%, or 1.8 billion hot-dogs, were sold by hotdog cart vendors
- And most of those sales are CASH sales.
Don’t you want YOUR piece of a 12 billion dollar pie?
The hot-dog business is a good one and I’ll show you the ropes and how to get up and running quickly.
I want to share with you my 20+ years experience. Why? To prevent you from making all the same silly mistakes I did! So I created this near 100 page eCourse. It’s packed full of the just the kind of information you need – without the filler or BS. It’s no non-sense. Not too short, not too long.
This ecourse has all the best stuff in it:
- Where to find carts for less than $700
- The ‘boot-strap’ startup-plan
- How create a ‘magnetic’ brand-identity for your cart
- What kind of cart to buy
- The best ‘FREE’ locations
- Where to get your supplies (yup, we give names and numbers)
- Location ‘secret spots’ to triple your income
- How to save big money on supplies
- Best menu combos to double you sales
- Insider secrets on locations – like fairs and night-clubs
- The Best secret recipes
And much, much more . . .