Title: No Feet No Horse
"No Feet No Horse"
"No Feet No Horse" or 'How To Train Your Horse To Stand For Shoeing And Trimming' is a training ebook devoted to helping you solve any behavior problems you may be having with a horse that does not stand obediently while having its feet worked on. It is essentially a 'train the trainer' manual.
Whether the problem is a mild one, such as leaning, or a severe one, such as rearing, the result is the same - - - namely, a hoof-care job done poorly, or not done at all. Such a result is unacceptable and must be eliminated. This ebook will teach you how to solve the problem.
Editorial Review:"Owners who teach their horses to accept a farrier's handling and positioning stand a better chance of obtaining fine equine care. Fox's title tells how to teach a horse to stand properly and quietly: while the focus is narrow, the important subject matter will appeal to horse owners who want detailed advice.--" Midwest Book Review Or - as one Wyoming rancher said - "The ebook blew my mind." (I'm assuming that was a positive endorsement.)
Used paper copies of this ebook have been selling on Google and Amazon for up to ninety dollars. I must confess I have no idea why dealers would be asking such a high price for it. Perhaps it is because the ebook has been hard to get, having been out of print for a number of years. While I would like to think that the... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Introduction to Horseback Riding
Author: Roger Bourdon
"Revealed! How To Feel Safe And Confident The First Time You Sit In The Saddle And Before You Spend Your Time and Money On Expensive Horseback Riding Lessons"
Makes Horseback Riding Easy And Prepares You To Go For Gold Right From The Start!
With this ebook, you will start reaping the benefits of horseback riding fast. With "Introduction to Horseback Riding" you will be able to quickly get the many benefits of riding, which include:
- Weight loss and better physical tone - because Horseback riding is an excellent exercise to gently tone and strengthen your whole body, and especially building muscle tone in your legs
- The ability to see nature in a whole new way - riding on a horse allows you to cover larger areas of wilderness and see it from a whole new perspective, which means you can see so much more high up on a horse than you can on foot.
- Acts as a gateway to other sports and activities - Polo, trail rides, horse racing, trips to a dude ranch, dressage, rodeo riding, and fox hunting are only a few of the activities that require good horse skills. Which means that learning to ride a horse can open a completely new world of adventure for you!
- Meeting other people - Horseback riders really are a tribe, and once you begin riding you will find many people on horse trails and trail rides to talk to which means increasing your
Title: Prof. Beery's Horse Training Course
This horse training course shows you how to train any horse using Prof. Beery's Illustrated Horse training program, it has been used successfully by over 300,000 horse owners, you don't need any horse training skill as it's easy to follow and will show you exactly what to do to train your own horse.
You see once you know these horse training secrets you can discover...
- Understand why your horse balks....and how to stop the habit as soon as it appears. And the step-by-step process you need to use in order to break a confirmed stubborn balker.
- How to subdue and totally reform a confirmed kicker. This surefire method never fails...and...stops even the most vicious of kickers from lashing out and catching you unawares.
- The correct use of your whip. Too many horse owners use their whip at the wrong time...and...it loses its impact. Now you'll discover correct whip use to command instant attention from your horse.
- How to train persistent shyer and runners-away. You'll be amazed at how soon you can stamp this habit out in your horse.
- How to train your horse for shoeing using a sneaky method involving your horse's tail to stop its rear legs kicking when being shoed. And a simple way to make your horse submissive to having its front feet shoed.
- How to teach the commands "Steady", "Whoa" and "Get Up" to your horse and get immediate obedience.
- Revealed...The horse training secrets behind successful halter training...and...the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Horse Training Secrets Revealed
In this "How to Tame and Train Wild & Vicious Horses", you'll discover secrets such as...
- How to succeed in getting the colt from pasture "as easily as the hunter drives quails into his net."
- How you can use one simple fact about the awesome strength of a horse to your advantage.
- How to easily saddle even the wildest colt. In the authors own words: "Any one man who has this theory, can put a saddle on the wildest colt that ever grew, without any help, and without scaring him."
- How to use the horse's most important sense to empower your training techniques. (Do you know what it is? Most folks get this totally wrong!)
- How to remove a horse's fear of certain objects by using this little known secret of how a horse really decides if an object is safe or dangerous.
- How to "say good-bye" to disobedience - easy when you know the real reason behind it (and it doesn't have a lot to do with the horse!)
- How to mount your horse and exactly where your first ride should take place - and it's probably not where you think!
- The best type of halter to use, the right way to fit it, and why you should NEVER put a rope halter on an unbroken colt.
- How to tame and train a wild horse naturally and gently - in plain and simple language even a child can understand!
- How to eliminate balking - even when deeply ingrained!
- How to tell when to finish the first ride -
The Art of Taming and Training Wild Horses!
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.95 or less).
Title: The Art of Taming and Training Wild Horses!
Learn the Secrets to Taming and Training Wild Horses!
Now you can use a practical, step-by-step manual to taming and training wild horses.Guaranteed!
Have you ever admired beautiful, wild horses? Have you ever wished that you could train and tame them?
Without the right tools and information, it could take you years and cost you a small fortune to discover the secrets and techniques to successfully taming and training wild horses. Instead of spending a fortune on so-called experts or knocking yourself out with the old trial and error method, there is an easier way to discover how to tame and train wild horses.
Now there's good news ....
I won't deny that there are a ton of ebooks out there on horse training. Unfortunately the problem with most ebooks on the subject of taming and training wild horses is that they are either filled with plenty of promises and no solid techniques and strategies to back up those promises or they contain only one or two pieces of useful information and not a comprehensive look at everything you need to know to succeed in all areas of taming and training wild horses.
A Manual to Taming and Training Wild Horses breaks the mold of all the other hunting ebooks and guides you have heard and read about. It presents solid, proven steps to help you discover how to successfully tame and train wild
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Horse LAMINITIS and Founder Exposed
Author: Zoe Dodds
Laminitis in your horses hooves needs URGENT attention
Laminitis and Founder Exposed
Discover the closely guarded secrets to easing your horse's laminitis and founder today.
Instant access to the knowledge and experience of a qualified Equine Therapist of 12 years who reveals all of her secrets in this ebook .
- Be informed about the common MYTHS of Laminitis.
- Be informed about high-risk causes for your horse following certain medical conditions.
- Explore affordable ways to support your horse towards fabulous health.
- Be equipped with the specifics of what feed your horse requires.
- Become knowledgeable about grazing systems, rotation and nutritional supply for your horse.
- Know WHAT to do and what to avoid doing.
- Understand the nutritional supplements important in promoting hoof growth.
- Learn how to keep your horse comfortable with poultices and foot support.
- Be knowledgeable of the DANGERS of certain feeds.
- Be equipped with first aid measures and natural pain reduction methods.
- Learn Herbs that are good anti-inflammatory, analgesic and healing herbs for the treatment of
Title: Horse Riding Lessons
Author: Jim Milton
Horseback Riding Instructions. Training Yourself to Ride A Horse.
Horse Riding Lessons: Training Yourself to Ride guides you step-by-step through walk, trot, canter, turning, halting and reining back, and prepares you for safe horseback trail riding.
If you long to learn horseback riding this might be the most important letter you ever read!
Here’s why: my book will teach you how to:
- Catch, lead, tie, saddle and unsaddle your horse with confidence
- Find your ideal horse
- Mount and dismount safely
- Halt and rein-back
- Walk, trot and canter with perfect control
- Turn your horse in any gait
- Take proper care of your horse before and after riding him
- Stay safe when horseback trail riding
- Have fun with your horse!
Here are some amazing secrets, tips and techniques my course will teach you:
- How to choose the right horse for you
- How not to look like a beginner rider even when you’ve just started!
- How to safely try out different horses
- How to be a quiet yet effective rider
- How to adapt to the English or Western style
- How to master easy but essential riding basics that professionals know but most riders are never taught
- Where to find the best and cheapest horse equipment
- How to stop your horse from misbehaving
- Understanding how your horse
Title: Breed A Winning Racehorse
Author: Chris Nevill
The Breeding Guide that every new Horse Owner MUST KNOW To Assure a Smooth Journey into the world of Thoroughbred Breeding & Racing.
Here’s why this E book is regarded as the Number 1 Guide for breeding horses.
- Where to Start? – What to Do? – How to Prepare? – When’s the Right Time? – Who to Listen to? – What NOT to do? – All your questions AND MORE are covered in this all in one guide.
- Don’t Even Consider Breeding Horses Until You Have Read This Guide …… You’ll NEVER forgive yourself if something went wrong….
- “HELP My mare is pregnant …NOW WHAT?” What to do when the foal is born and what to expect with a normal delivery? Important questions you need to ask.
- ZERO RISK FOR YOU – 100% No Questions Asked MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- AT LAST! Hands on Advice You Will Need to Know about Breeding your future winning Racehorse at Your Fingertips without wasting long tiresome hours searching the net.
- CHEAT SHEET! See my “Checklist for Breeding Horses,” not just Thoroughbreds, any horse It’s simple when you know how. A “MUST” read for anyone considering breeding ….
- What NEVER to DO When Breeding Horses for the first time …
- The ULTIMATE GUIDE for Safely Breeding Thoroughbreds and all horses ….. Even if it’s your FIRST
Title: The Arabian Art of Taming and Training Wild and Vicious Horses
It's the perfect companion for the two other horse training courses.
Bonus to the "Prof Beery's Illustrated Course In Horse Training"
Title: The Secrets of Riding Saddle Horse
You see, Prof Jesse Beery also wrote a course on the secrets of saddle horse riding.
- The characteristics you should select in your ideal horse. These critical tell-tale signs indicate your horse's powers of endurance, indicate his ability to maintain a balanced gait and cope with hard riding...without injury or mistakes.
- The correct use of the reins...and the secret of getting the reins into position quickly. Adopt this routine and the action becomes automatic to you.
- The one position you must master that most of your security and skill in the saddle comes from. Adopt this and you instantly assume the classical riding pose.
- How to successfully vault onto your saddle from the ground. This trick leaves bystanders open mouthed.
- And many more tips, techniques and insider secrets designed to make you a better rider.
Bonus to the "Prof Beery's Illustrated Course In Horse Training"
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (116)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
4 Horse ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $14.90)
just for $5.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc