Horseback Riding Instructions. Training Yourself to Ride A Horse.
Horse Riding Lessons: Training Yourself to Ride guides you step-by-step through walk, trot, canter, turning, halting and reining back, and prepares you for safe horseback trail riding.
If you long to learn horseback riding this might be the most important letter you ever read!
Here’s why: my book will teach you how to:
- Catch, lead, tie, saddle and unsaddle your horse with confidence
- Find your ideal horse
- Mount and dismount safely
- Halt and rein-back
- Walk, trot and canter with perfect control
- Turn your horse in any gait
- Take proper care of your horse before and after riding him
- Stay safe when horseback trail riding
- Have fun with your horse!
Here are some amazing secrets, tips and techniques my course will teach you:
- How to choose the right horse for you
- How not to look like a beginner rider even when you’ve just started!
- How to safely try out different horses
- How to be a quiet yet effective rider
- How to adapt to the English or Western style
- How to master easy but essential riding basics that professionals know but most riders are never taught
- Where to find the best and cheapest horse equipment
- How to stop your horse from misbehaving
- Understanding how your horse thinks
And much more…!