This e-book shows gardeners and beekeepers how they can help honey bees by providing them with an optimum diet available for as much of the year as possible to boost their chances of survival in an ever hostile environment.
We know the advantages of a human diet rich in organic produce straight from the land and equally the health problems that can result from too much processed food.
List of contents
- Why flowers need bees
- Why bees need flowers
- Designing a garden for honey bees
- Best Trees for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Best shrubs for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Best Flowers for Nectar and/or Pollen by month.
- Wild flowers &’weeds’. Not traditionally garden plants.
- Health and the honey bee diet
- Location of nectaries by plant family
- Honey Bee Plant (UK) Database