Are you brand new to homeschooling? Or perhaps just frustrated and need direction and encouragement?
Don't let self-doubt, or lack of experience, rob you of the best first year possible!
All you need are a few basic "how-to's" and your homeschool can be up and running in 48 hours or less. Plus I'll send you weekly assignment for the next six months that will help you step-by-step to turn this first year of homeschooling into the best year ever!
In our class, you will...
- Understand your children's learning styles - We all learn differently, there is no doubt about that. When we understand how our child learns best, we can cater his education specifically to him.
- Make the most of field trips - Field trips can take school from good to great. Find out how to optimize learning while still having fun.
- Learn the ins and outs of buying & selling curriculum - Let's face it, if we need to buy curriculum to successful teach our children, we might as well learn to buy it right!
- Learn how to teach multiple ages at the same time - Most of us do not just have 1 child and so it helps to learn how to teach more than one child at more than one grade level. You CAN excel at this!
- How to start each day WELL and keep it going that way - Keep your children motivated, stay cheerful in their attitudes and quick to finish their schoolwork.
- How to handle the "S" question - Socialization - People will constantly ask you how you are socializing your children. Have an answer and a plan.
- Get hundreds of dollars of free curriculum - Many wonderful companies are partnering with us to bring you the best possible first year experience. They will be giving you substantial portions of their curriculum to get you started right!
- Find out how to get and stay organized - You and your children will function better when your school day, school area and school work are well organized.
- Determine YOUR philosophy of education - By understanding what you believe about education, you will be able to impart that education more strategically to your children. And stay more focused and on-track!