Here's the Time Tested Secret Bait Formulas that will haul in Buckets of Fish, Amaze Your Buddies, and Increase Your Enjoyment of Fishing.
Easy Step-By-Step Instructions for Turning Ordinary Kitchen Ingredients into Your own Homemade Bait.
Make your own homemade fish bait recipes
These recipes have been battlefield tested. These recipes have given the users a stringer full of fish. These recipes have given some the "record" catch of their life.
Its as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Get the necessary ingredients
- Make your bait
- Go Fish!
All this is compiled in a convenient and easy to read ebook (electronic book). If you fish for trout, catfish, and carp, then this ebook is for you.
Here is what it's all about...
- There are 8 formulas for trout, 11 for catfish, 11 for carp and 5 more recipes for dipping.
- Some bait can be stored in the freezer for a whole year. (You don't have to make baits for every fishing outing.
- Receive bait formula ebook instantly (in minutes after paying, you can download and start reading the ebook - you don't have to wait for days and weeks for product to arrive in mail)
- Only the freshest ingredients are used. (Everything is organic - nothing to pollute the environment)
- Learn about a little known natural bait that could fill your stringer with fish. (Even the old timers were surprised to learn about this)
- Increase your chances of catching the winning fish at derbies and tournaments. (Everyone will be using his or her store bought baits. While other's bait will be a mish mash of smell and taste in the water, your homemade bait will stick out like a sore thumb to the fish.)
- Fun to make. (You can share the fun with your family and friends)
- Easy to obtain ingredients. (Most can be found at your local store)
- Easy to follow formulas. (You don't have to be a chemist or a culinary genius to follow these recipes)
- Costs are very low. (You can make most of these baits for pennies a pound - you can bring an arsenal of baits to your next fishing outing)
- Can be made in minutes. (Some recipes can be made in a fraction of an hour and some can be made when you arrive at the fishing spot)