Title: The Essential Shih Tzu Guide
Author: Chris Boshoff
"Who Else Wants to Quickly and Easily Have the Perfect Shih Tzu: Healthy, Happy, and Thriving For Years to Come?"
Here's just a taste of what you'll discover...
- A whole chapter on choosing a Healthy Shih Tzu -- there are little things to look for when buying a puppy. A simple step like smelling the pup's breath can tell you of deeper lying digestive or oral problems. but how many buyers take this simple step?
- How to quickly potty train your Shih Tzu (even if he has a dominant personality type) and the best time to start with the training.
- What foods you should never give your Shih Tzu. These foods might just kill him!
- A crash course on Shih Tzu behavior. Knowing what's normal and healthy behavior - and what's not! - can help you provide the best possible care for your Shih Tzu.
- How to easily and effortless teach your Shih Tzu some basic commands (and once she has mastered the basics, you can teach her the advanced stuff too).
- What to do if your Shih Tzu won't eat.
- Find out whether the Shih Tzu is the right dog for you ... before spending a single cent. Follow our easy to follow checklist and you will immediately know.
- The easiest way to take care of your dog's grooming ..... your Shih Tzu can look stunning without you paying a professional dog parlor a cent!
- An entire chapter devoted to Shih Tzu illnesses and cures.
Bits about Home Matters
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: Bits about Home Matters
Table of Contents:
- The Inhumanities of Parents-Needless Denials.
- The Inhumanities of Parents-Corporal Punishment.
- The Inhumanities of Parents-Rudeness.
- The Reign of Archelaus.
- Breaking the Will.
- The Awkward Age.
- Children in Nova Scotia.
- A Day with a Courteous Mother.
- The Republic of the Family.
- The Descendants of Nabal.
- The Ready-to-Halts.
- "Boys Not Allowed."
- A Genius For Affection.
- Half an Hour in a Railway Station.
- Rainy Days.
- A Companion for the Winter.
- Friends of the Prisoners.
- Choice of Colors.
- English Lodging-Houses.
- The Apostle of Beauty.
- Wet the Clay.
- Learning to Speak.
- The King's Friend.
- Private Tyrants.
- The Fine Art of Smiling.
- Death-Bed Repentance.
- A Simple Bill of Fare for a Christmas Dinner.
- The Correlation of Moral Forces.
- Children's Parties.
- Hysteria In Literature.
- After-Supper Talk.
- Jog Trot.
- Spiritual Teething
- The Joyless American.
- Glass Houses.
- The Country Landlord's Side.
- The Old-Clothes Monger in Journalism.
- The Good Staff of Pleasure.
- Wanted.-A Home.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Bulletproof Home Defense
Author: Steve Walker
Do You Make These Fatal Mistakes In A Crisis?
- Do you know why you should never hide your stockpile in the basement... and that doing that almost guarantees that you'll lose your food, your ammo or your gold and silver in times of social chaos?
- Do you know what kind of meat you should never eat in a crisis?
- Do you know why you should never put a tall fence around your house?
These are just some of the innocent mistakes that can cost you the life of someone you love... if you rely on a few very common... yet criminally ineffective "home defense" techniques to protect your family in a mass social and economic collapse. But the techniques that actually work are so counter-intuitive... they will shock you as they shocked me... even though I've been a US Army officer for almost 22 years.
Many home defense tactics look good on paper, but don't survive contact with the hard reality of a crisis.
My idea was simple: the USA is still far from becoming engulfed by civil war like Syria or Bosnia. That makes these strategies even more effective. Because when it hits the fan... when looters are having a good time like they did during the LA riots, or the 2011 London chaos... Just the opposite: it's the modern day survivors, the Serbs, the Chechens, the Syrians, the Iraqis that you can learn the most from... because they're actually using these strategies to stay alive.
And I realized that this is crucial... Click here to read the full description!
Title: How to Build Anything with 3 Tools, 3 Boards, 3 Steps
Frustrated with Woodworking Plans?
Building a wood project usually starts with finding a woodworking plan. Sure, plans will help, but they assume a lot from readers-often leaving out critical steps in the building process that more experienced builders no longer need.
Learn the Secrets of Building with Wood
How to Build Anything fills in the missing pieces that woodworking plans and blueprints leave out, including:
- How to build a simple box - the foundation of all furniture.
- How to buy lumber - and get the best boards for the money.
- Which tools to buy - and how to use them.
- Which fasteners to use - with the right drill bit and pilot hole.
- How to measure accurately - and avoid costly mistakes.
Get the Complete Series-10 Ebooks!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Build A Container Home
"Who Else Wants Simple Step-By-Step Plans To Design And Build A Container Home From Scratch?"
Professional container builder for 14 years reveals his secrets and teaches you:
- What costly mistakes you must avoid so your project doesn't collapse like a house of cards!
- How to build a beautifully designed home using shipping containers.
- The fastest way to get your project complete and livable.
- The cheapest way to build a container home from start to finish.
- Where money can be saved and where you need to invest those savings for the best results.
I noticed about 5 years ago the interest in shipping container homes sky rocketed. This is because people a realizing the huge benefits to this method:
- Design. You can easily modify shipping container to create a modern sleek look.
- Afford-ability. Building a container home is extremely cost effective. If you've already looked into the cost of new or second hand container you obviously know what I mean.
- Strength. Shipping containers are build extremely strong with few weak points making them a great starting point.
- Unique. Even though container homes are on the rise they are still unique and will stand out from every other home.
- Time. Because the majority of the home is already built you can have a complete home built in record time.
- Green. Recycling an old shipping container and using it to
Title: D.I.Y. Home Energy System
Author: Jeff Davis
Slash Your Energy Bill & Escape The Power Monopoly!
Slash your electric bill by up to 75% or more …within these next 30 days.
Not just that, you’ll also know how to easily produce all of the renewable/green energy you could ever want right at home …so you never again have to worry about conserving energy …or how many lights or appliances your family leaves on.
DIY Home Energy (or “Do It Yourself” Home Energy) is the easy to follow system that allows you to:
- Take control of your home’s energy so you can finally break free from your dependence on the Big Energy Companies and our country’s aging energy grid
- Slash your energy bills by up to 75% or more within 30 days
- Also make your home 100% immune from future power outages or blackouts, because you’ll be able to make all of the energy you and your family will ever need (right from the comfort of your own home)!
...and even goes over things like:
- How to avoid 1 simple but costly mistake that most people make when building solar panels, that will ruin their whole system …unless they see this video.
- How to increase your solar panel’s power by 20% with 1 tiny tweak!
- How to choose the right materials (and where to get the correct solar cells for the best price).
- And how to scale up your solar panel system to produce as much power as you
Title: The Power Grid Collapse Guide
Get your hands on the surest and easiest way to become completely independent from the power grid.
When disaster strikes, commodities like energy, fuel, water, food, will be restricted for the normal citizen.
Most power plants will shut down and those still left operating will only be able to produce a small amount of energy…rationed to a few hours of electricity per day, during which the power grid will collapse several times because of the overwhelming demand.
That means no heat for you during the blistering cold winter…
- No washing machine.
- No air-conditioning to let you breathe on those long burning hot summer days.
- No electrical oven.
- NO LIGHTS.
- No TV.
Unless you learn all the easy steps for building your inexpensive power kit, you’re sentencing your family to a really dark existence.
And you’ll hate yourself for not doing something when you had the chance.
- And I’m also throwing in the blueprints for a back-up power source, so that you can take advantage of everything nature has to offer.
- I’ll show how to put up solar panels to sustain all your energy needs, over just one weekend.
- Follow my specific instructions and step-by-step drawings and you’ll have a small wind turbine, easier to assemble than a Lego set and 20 times cheaper than any other product on the
Title: CAD House Plans
Author: John Davidson
You Could Be Holding the Plans to Your House or Cabin In Minutes!
Don’t pay $2000 or even $500 for stock plans!
From: John Davidson – Residential Architectural Designer, over 25 years of experience and I have drawn over 500 homes, barns, garages, cabins and Playhouses.
Dear Friend, If you are interested in building a house or cabin, this is going to be the most exciting message you will ever read.
We have several different packages that allow you to get plans at unheard of prices. The plans can then be printed on your home computer for the initial small proof copies or take them to a local copy center for printing. The plans are designed to be printed on 11 x 17 paper at 1/8″ scale or on 22 x 34 paper at 1/4″ scale. Most other companies charge $1000 just for access to the DWG version of the plans!
CAD House Plans in Adobe PDF and AutoCAD DWG formats
- 5 Spec House Plans from 1200 to 1800 Sq Ft
- 5 Custom Cabin Plans
- 5 Spec CAD House Plans from 1400 to 1880 Sq Ft
- 5 Custom CAD House Plans from 1850 to 2550 Sq Ft
- 5 Country and Cape Cod CAD House Plans from 2000 to 2600 Sq Ft
With Complete Construction Ready Blueprints
To Provide You With The Absolute Best Plans and Schematics For Building Any house, cabin, garage, or barn…
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Complete Carpet Buying Guide
Author: Alan J Fletcher
This 136-page Carpet Buying Guide ebook is designed for homeowners who want to learn how to choose new carpet wisely, save hundreds and avoid costly carpet buying mistakes. Written by Alan J. Fletcher; a 30 year veteran of the carpet business and trusted Consumer Advocate.
Did You Know?
Most Carpet Warranty Claims Are Denied Because Homeowners Make Simple Mistakes That VOID The Manufacturer's Warranty!
In less than one hour of easy reading you'll discover...
- How to recognize & avoid scams & rip offs!
- How to save time, money and avoid headaches!
- Discover the secrets to negotiating your best Carpet deal!
- How to care for and maintain your carpet
- Ensure your Carpet is Installed Properly!
- See which carpet dealers I recommend near you
- Learn how to keep from making simple yet costly mistakes!
- How to choose the Right Carpet for YOU
- How to make your carpet last years longer.
- How to measure your own home for Carpet!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Build a Playhouse
Author: John Davidson
“Would You Like to Build a Playhouse for Your Children?”
We have put together a great set of 10 Playhouse plans and 11 training videos and book on how to build a playhouse in your back yard.
- “The 8 x 10 Playhouse”
- “The 10 Playhouse Plans Plus the Bonus”
- “The Garden Playhouse”
- “The Saltbox Playhouse”
- “The 10 x 12 Playhouse”
- “The ADOBE Playhouse”
- “The Cottage Playhouse”
- “The Brick Playhouse”
- “The Country Cottage”
- “The Salt Box Dormer”
- “The Kids Playhouse”
- “Bonus FREE Playhouse 64 page ebook”
- “Bonus FREE Video training”
Now make sure that you follow these tips so that you can build a playhouse easily. Now grab the opportunity to get this amazing limited launching offer for only $10.00 you can have it all.
So what you are waiting for Claim your Plans Now!
“With Step-By-Step Instructions & Easy To Follow Guides”
When all is said and done, you would always remember the playhouse that is well planned and built by you will last a long time. In the back yard and forever in your child’s memories.
Ebook Type: PDFVideo Included,
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (182)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (22)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (500)
Weight Loss (234)
Young Adult (44)
54 Home ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $435.10)
just for $29.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc