Everything you need to know about setting up a Home Theatre
In my 20 years of setting up home theatres for people, I’ve found that people always have difficulty understanding how a home theatre is setup. Terminologies like 7.1 audio, coaxial cable or fibre optic just goes over their heads. I’ve search high and low for a reference book that would help these people. But unfortunately all the books out there did not cover everything. So I decided to compile my own Home Theater Guide.
My book covers everything, from the humble VCR to the latest in 3D Technology.
If you are
- Wanting to Upgrade your Home Theatre
- Looking to buy a Home Theatre System
- Still trying to figure out where to plug things in
Then the Home Theatre Buying Guide is for You
- Home Theatre Systems are only as good as the person setting it up. Location and calibration of your equipment something that needs to be understood before it can be executed.
- There’s a famous saying: “The system sounded a lot better in the shop than it does in my home”. Do you understand why this is the case?
- In other cases the Home Theatre System is never performing to its optimum. Most of the time the user either does not even realise this or feels it’s too expensive to get someone to come in and fix it.
- In almost all cases people who purchase Home Theaters need to get someone to come in and set it up.
- When you walk into a home theatre shop do you already know what system suits the size of your room?
This comprehensive 239 Page eBook which includes:
- 21 Chapters that takes you through a step-by-step process on everything you need to know about Home Theatres
- A complete glossary of all the terms used in a Home Theatre Setup
- A comprehensive Guide that teaches you how to choose the correct system based on the size of your room to the type of movie or music you want to watch or listen
- Choice of speakers to buy and learning how to locate them and to calibrate the speakers for your room environment
- All aspects of 2.1 audio to 7.2 audio explained in detail. Dolby Digital to Dolby Pro-Logic II clarified in plain English
- LCD, LED, Plasma and even the latest digital TV with Set Top Box are clearly illustrated
- Everything you need to know about hooking up your Home Theatre from amplifier to speakers and source components such as DVD and Blu Ray players