Security systems are the last line of defense. Each year there are over 2,000,0000 burglaries in the U.S., and, surprisingly over 500,000 of them are done to homes with security systems. But I will show you how to stop your home from being the next statistic by answering these questions.
- Would your home be easy to break into?
- Is your home attractive to thieves?
- Are security cameras placed strategically for maximum protection?
- Do you really understand everything about your security systems?
Home invasion is one of the most traumatizing things an individual or family can endure. Knowing your home has been violated causes physical, emotional, and psychological trauma that may never go away. In addition to the pillaged peace of mind, robbers can make off with around $2,000 of your personal belongings!
Don’t let these low-life criminals take advantage of you.
User-friendly layout that is broken into 4 simple-to-read sections for easy referencing.
- Outlines more than a dozen critical steps you must take to make your home less attractive to a burglar. This will significantly reduce the likelihood of your home ever being targeted in the first place.
- Delves into every possible way you can make your home an excruciating chore for a robber to invade. This manual will teach you how to deal with bump keys (and people who know how to pick a lock), how to secure windows, and it also covers loads of tips and tricks, including DIY home security solutions that will make your home painstakingly difficult to break in to.
- Addresses everything you need to know about home security systems, including the elements that are critical to their operation but are not included with all the user manuals and guides out there. It also covers essential strategies in deploying your door and window sensors, glass-break detectors, and critical information regarding motion sensors. This section makes SURE if someone does manage to get inside your home, you’ll know it immediately, no matter how they get in.
- Covers security cameras and all the elements and strategies you need to make them extremely effective in your home security strategy.