Is Homeschooling The Right Choice For Your Family? Studies show that the average homeschooled 8th grader performs four grade levels above the national average... Is there a downside?
Get Immediate Answers to Your HOMESCHOOLING QUESTIONS... The Educational Information and Resources For Homeschooling Are NOW Right At Your Fingertips.
Homeschooling allows you to...
- Turn outdoor activities and family vacations into character building experiences
- Put the enjoyment and passion into learning
- Provide in-depth, personal attention for the subjects your children struggle with
- Nurture your children's interest in subjects they love and excel in
- Gain control of what your children learn
- Customize a schedule that fits the needs of your family
- Build close and meaningful relationships with your children
- Adapt studies to fit your children's learning style
But nowhere could we find a complete resource or ebook that explained all the ins and outs of homeschooling, which would help us decide if it was right for us.
Questions About Homeschooling - From Dozens of Parents Will Finally be Answered!
So if you've been wondering...
- Will my children be socialized enough? You'll learn how to incorporate social activities or extracurricular sports into your program. (Did you know that many states allow homeschooled children to participate on public school sports teams?)
- Will I have the right attitude and dedication to homeschool? Here you'll find out exactly what you'll need to do. What time commitment is necessary, and how much time you'll need to spend teaching each specific subject.
- What type of state laws or state approval do I need to be aware of? You'll learn about your state's guidelines and what criteria have to be met... and if any special skills are required in order to homeschool in your state.
- What options for college will be available? Will my children be eligible for grants and scholarships? You'll discover why homeschooled children have a greater advantage when it comes to getting grants and scholarships.
- What costs are involved in homeschooling? You'll see how the cost of homeschooling compares to our public and private schools. How best to manage homeschooling costs? And discover the hidden traps that could eat up your money.
- What can be done to homeschool on a budget? This ebook will show you where to find inexpensive teaching materials (books, curriculums etc) as well as how to homeschool effectively, especially on a tight budget.
- What attitudes can I expect from other people? What can I tell my family and friends to support my decision to homeschool? You'll hear the truths and myths about homeschooling (supported by statistics that prove - if it's done properly - it's a superior educational option.)
- Must I let my state know I'm homeschooling? You'll know all your state requirements and the rules you must follow when homeschooling.
- How will I be treated by the state or school administrators? You'll understand how the state really feels about homeschooling and what they are prepared to do to help you.
- How do I get started? What start up costs can I expect? You'll learn about preparing a plan for structured teaching. Know at what age your children can start homeschooling, and where to find the appropriate start-up materials.
- How can I determine my child's learning style and the best way to teach them? This ebook will help you identify your child's learn style and give you pointers on the best way to teach him or her.
- Are my kids going to get a better or equal education? This ebook covers the four significant reasons why most parents opt for home study and covers the advantages and disadvantages of homeschooling.
- What kind of record keeping is required? You'll find out how to grade your child's schoolwork. You'll learn how to submit evaluation scores and what type of records you must keep.
- How will the state accredit my children's grade level? You'll understand the grading process and how the state will evaluate your child's education level.