The SECRET WEAPON for lifting heavier weights, building bigger muscle and being more athletic... REVEALED!
Dear Fellow Strength Coach, Fitness Enthusiast, or Hardcore Strength Junkie,
I want to ask you a few questions and I want you to be honest…
- Do you ever find it hard to finish a set because your hands give out?
- Do you ever have trouble holding onto the bar for pull-ups?
- Do you feel like you could put on more muscle if your hands were just a little stronger?
- Does it feel like your numbers in the gym suffer because of your weak hand strength?
- Do you find your hands are the first to go when you are performing longer sets in your training?
- Have you been told that your hand shake is like holding a dead fishf??
My name is Jedd Johnson, and I now I am going to be honest with you.…
I used to have the same exact problems as you.
- I used straps for pull-downs, seated rows, and shrugs.
- My hands would burn out in the middle of a set of pull-ups.
- I would walk into the gym and the first thing I'd do is put my straps onto my wrists, ready to use them on just about every single set.
After introducing Grip Training to my routine, here are some of the improvements I saw:
- My Power Clean went from 225 lbs to 255 lbs
- My Seated Dumbbell Curl went from about 60-65 lbs to 85 lbs
- I Deadlifted 405 without using an alternated Grip
- I could do 120-lb Dumbbell Bench Presses without shaking
- I began routinely performing sets of 5 to 8 reps with 275 lbs in the Bent Over Barbell Row (instead of only one or two)
- I no longer needed straps for Pull-ups, Pull-downs, Seated Cable Rows, and other pulling movements
- Did a One Arm DB Snatch with a 150 lb Dumbbell with NO HOOK GRIP!
- My Squat went from high 400's to 525