Introducing the best way to get your homes information sorted once and for all!
- What if there was a simple tool out there that could change the way your home runs – for the better!
- What if you could get your home more organised so that you had more time and energy to spend on the more important things in your life?
- What if you could get your hands on any information relating to your home in an instant?
Sounds good doesn’t it!
Finally – there’s a way to get your home and life running smoothly every day – Welcome to the most effective way to organise the information you have on running your home successfully!
There are 3 parts to this eBook:-
- Home File Pages to print out and create your own Home File
- Excel Spreadsheet for creating your own home finances budget
- Home File Information pdf document – taking you step by step through the Home File so you know how to use it
Here’s some more detailed information for you:-
Home File Pages
You get a pdf document with a full set of all the pages that you can print out and then fill out the forms to create your own home file (154 pages in total, with 37 different sections)
The pages you get include:-
- Nice TO DO list – take the nice to dos off that TO DO list so you can see the wood for the trees, but don’t forget about them – keep them noted down here for when you have time
- Master TO DO list – get it all in one place so you know whats what – with a unique method that makes things even easier
- House and Family Goals – track them easily to make sure they’re on target
- Household Jobs Schedule – Get to grips with what needs doing, how often, and who by
- Household Meetings Agenda – make sure everyone in the house knows what they are doing!
- Meal Planning – 4 week rolling planner so you can make the most of leftovers and plan ahead easily – both for 3 meals a day or just 1
- Shopping List – a simple but effective shopping list that makes things easy
- Favourite Meals – use this for takeouts, recipe books etc… and never be short of inspiration for a special event again (also record allergies etc..)
- TO BUY list – keep track of any purchases you want to make here
- Weekly schedule – fill in per person so you have full details of everyones week to hand when needed
- Year Planner – year at a glance, know when holidays are coming up, and easily plan for big events
- Routines and checklists – morning checklist, evening checklist and routine sheet for children
- Cards and Accounts Info – a quick checklist so you know whats what
- Birthday and Special Occasions List – never forget again!
- Car Info – quick reference to everything car related
- Packing Checklists
- Holiday Planning / Ideas
- What to do before we leave checklist
- Outings and Activities – ideas
- Parties and Planning – ideas
- Babysitters “What to do” – so you don’t have to go through it each time
- Memberships and Subscriptions – keep track
- Address and Tel info – for easy reference
- Suppliers Details – Quick Reference – great for adding customer numbers, telephone etc…
- Family Information – a place to put all details such as DOB, Medical info, Hobbies, Gift wish list etc…
- Tradesmen and Shops details (Little Black Book) – stop collecting leaflets and business cards! Write them all here
- Pet Information – all information relating to your pet – including vets details, food etc…
- Home Inventory – list all your valuables, so that if the worst happens you know exactly what you had
- Household Decorating Information – room dimensions, where you bought furniture from, paint colours, wallpaper etc…. – note down everything you need to know about your home here so quick and easy reference.
- What to do in event of ……. – an emergency, death, a fire etc….
- Place to put receipts and shopping vouchers – for safe keeping!