Title: Gift a Book: 101 ideas- Ultimate guide to the best gifts
Author: Ashmita Saha
Gift a Book: 101 ideas
- Ultimate guide to the best gifts
- Or if it will present you in the right light?
- Or if it will be within your budget?
- Are you worried whether your gift will communicate your thoughts effectively?
- Are you often at a loss when it comes to giving gifts?
- Do you always run short of time, money or ideas when it comes to buying gifts?
If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, then I have a wonderful solution to your gifting worries :-)
And that is: 'Gift a Book: 101 ideas- Ultimate guide to the best gifts'
The ebook is divided into the following chapters:
- Anniversary Need to buy something that the couple will cherish? But want it to be different from other gifts the couple is likely to receive at the party...pick a book gift idea from my list of 101 book gifting ideas- you will be elevated from 'the detached son-in-law' to a 'sensitive son' in a day's span
- Falling in Love You want to impress your date without burning a hole in your pocket?What gift is more cherished than a string of diamonds? What gift is more romantic than a candle light dinner? Find out from my ebook of 101 cool gifting ideas.
- Honeymoon Need a naughty gift for a zesty couple, but scared that your gift may be
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Get Paid To Camp
Author: Greg Rouse
ATTENTION! If You or Someone You Know Loves to Camp, Then You Need To Read This...
Here's some of the main benefits to buying this eBook:
- FREEDOM! - How about a business that lets you do WHAT you want, WHEN you want, and WHERE you want... You can set your own hours... You can live anywhere... You can camp whenever the urge strikes... The sky is the limit!
- TAX WRITE OFFS! - Maybe you already love your job but just want some tax write offs... The average outdoorsmen spends THOUSANDS of dollars a year for gear, fees, fuel, etc... I'll show you how to write it ALL OFF?
- SIMPLE! - You don't have to be a rocket scientist to do this... I'll give you EASY step-by-step directions for all the different methods.
- FREE CAMPING GEAR! - I'll show you how to get FREE gear... Maybe a new tent or camp stove... This information alone is worth 10X's the cost of this ebook!
- OUTDOORS! - Need I say more... You GET to make a living in the great outdoors!
- SATISFACTION! - You get PAID to do what you love... How many people can say that?
- FREE CAMPING TRIPS! - You'll learn different ways to get FREE camping trips... Imagine traveling to unique campgrounds in exotic locations and for FREE!
- BE YOUR OWN BOSS! - If you want, you can even quit your job and do the things you always wanted
Make this Christmas your most organised ever!
- What if there was a simple tool out there that could take you step by step through the preparations?
- What if you could enjoy the run up to Christmas without worrying about forgetting things?
- What if you could get your hands on any information relating to your Christmas in an instant!
Sounds good doesn’t it! – and it can happen – I am really pleased to announce the launch of my Christmas 2014: Sorted eBook, to get you more organised than ever this year.
Does this sound like you?
- You never know exactly who is left to buy presents for, and usually miss someone out
- You know that Christmas is coming – but only start thinking about it (and panicking!) in December
- You don’t have a plan when it comes to Christmas food – and you usually run out of something when you need it most
- You often miss great events because you didn’t know they were on – or double book yourself
- All the good trees have gone by the time you think about decorating your home
- You would love to feel relaxed on Christmas day – but have never managed it
If this sounds familiar, then congratulations, you’ve found the solution!
The eBook is a massive 58 pages in total, with tonnes of information / printables and planning help to ensure Christmas runs smoothly from... Click here to read the full description!
Reviewed by Jimmy Esguerra on 2015-01-03
My Rate 5
This ultimate Philippines travel guide is a short and comprehensive guide for those that wish to travel to the Philippines in the near future.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: The Ultimate Philippines Travel Guide: How To Get The Most Out Of Your Island Adventure
Author: Hoang Pham
This ultimate Philippines travel guide is a short and comprehensive guide for those that wish to travel to the Philippines in the near future. This book is written bij an enthusiastic traveler that tries to get more people traveling
Unlike any travel guide, the author describes popular places in a personal way. The book is therefore best used as a source of inspiration to create your itinerary.
This book should not be mistaken by a complete guide with all the addresses of places to visit included.
The book describes the following topics:
- The best places to find your accommodation.
- The ways of transport between the islands of the Philippines.
- All the different type of foods that you should try.
- The cultural and historical monuments that you cannot miss.
- The more touristic and extreme adventures that you should look out to.
- The ways of how you can enjoy your evening in this country.
And finally there is a bucket list where you can find a summary of places you should visit.
Ebook Type: PDF
Rating: (5 after 1 votes)
Reviewed by Sandra J Myers on 2014-07-30
My Rate 4
This was a good short story. Loved the way it was from days gone by. I would recommend for those to read it.
Leave a review and rating!
Title: A Cowboy's Christmas Prayer
Author: Jack Zavada
Struggling single mother Gretchen Norgard and down-on-his-luck cowboy Pete Beckworth join together to fight a ruthless businessman, on the Kansas frontier in 1886. Can they stop him from destroying Gretchen's only source of income, and killing Pete in the process?
Rating: (4 after 1 votes)
Title: Let's Celebrate Halloween!
Author: LaurieKristensen, Editor
Halloween is one of the most popular holidays for creating family traditions and memories.
This free Halloween report contains lots of fun recipes, games, and very simple craft projects that your small children will enjoy -- and you will enjoy them with your kids, too!
Whether for parties or just as a family, these Halloween activities will become cherished memories for your family!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Kids Christmas Party Games
Need a kids Christmas game for your party? This color ebook contains loads of great ideas for Games for your Christmas Party.
19 pages of Party Games that will keep kids busy and having loads of fun for hours and hours.
Perfect for your Christmas Classroom Party or for home.
Play Reindeer Groups, Christmas Whispers, Stuck in the Chimney and more.
Bonus to the "Kids Christmas Activities"
Title: Holiday Proof Your Website
Author: Advice Interactive Group
Download our Holiday e-book that will give you hints and tricks on how to promote your website during the holiday months. Brought to you by the team at Advice Interactive Group, a digital agency located in Dallas Texas. Find out what your viewers are looking for during the holidays.
The ultimate holiday guide to promoting your site during the season. Get Social campaign and coupon ideas, Learn tricks and treats to attract shoppers looking for specials to your site, decorating inspiration, email marketing tips ...and much more
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Legend of the Undead Santa
Author: KN Schultz
During the sweltering unadulterated drunken mayhem of his yearly summer vacation with his magical reindeer, Old Man Santa falls victim to the gnashing murderous jaws of a very disgruntled and provoked shark. Torn to bits and spewed back into the ocean, the jolly old fat man and his companions wash ashore to be reassembled under the strange voodoo practices of a rogue witch doctor.
Meanwhile, a deranged yeti, deformed to look like a child's snowman, conquers the North Pole. He steals Mrs. Kringle, Santa's latest and luscivious young bride and enslaves the elves with their fabled workshop to make disgusting presents to spread worldwide dismay and dischord.
Old Man Kringle sends one of his undead reindeer to recruit him a deviant bloodthirsty army to aid him in the revenge against the monster that had him murdered and turned into a slobbering and festering brain eating corpse.
To the North Pole Old Man Santa takes his army to discover the truth, a jealous yeti stole his wife and Christmas. Through the Arctic into Siberia, the battle wages until the Undead Santa wins and saves Christmas.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: A Life Exposed: The true story of shame, triumph and love
Author: Beverly Schlechter
This is an amazing kindle book written by Beverly Schlechter. You will laugh, cry, learn, and feel the author's sky's the limit spirit which is infectious. After reading 'A Life Exposed,' one comes away with wanting to absorb how to live a fuller, richer, more exciting life. It doesn't matter that the author isn't a celebrity (maybe it's even better that she isn't), but after reading "A Life Exposed," I wouldn't be surprised if this story brings her fame. This book is a surprisingly descriptive, moving, well-written page-turner -- at times even laugh-out-loud and throughout well worth the download.
Ebook Type: PDFAudio Included,
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
31 Holidays ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $170.35)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc