Title: Practical Pinup Online Workshop
An A to Z Guide to Creating Great Pinup Images
Every model loves pinup photography, learn the skills in this ebook and attract them in droves.
Lots of people - both models and photographers - say they shoot pinup. Then you look at their images and it's a model in a corset in front of a bedsheet. Or since the model has a bow in her hair, she's a pinup model.
The Practical Pinup Online Workshop takes everyone into account. There is video, there's audio and there is a ebook for the readers.
Here's some of the topics covered.
- What is Pinup?
- The Three Stages of Producing Pinup.
While you can watch it on the web easily, if you want to put it on your iPod and take it with you, it's available for download as well. If you just want to listen, there is an MP3 of the audio.
Heres what you will learn ...
- Building a flexible lighting set-up and using it to create multiple moods.
- I even provide a complete set of ready-to-use photo session concepts for you.
- What the best props are for Pinup and how to use them to create mind- blowing images.
- Styling for the best
Title: Step-by-Step Genealogy Guide
Here's a sneak peak at what you'll discover in "The Step-By-Step Genealogy Guide"
- How to still enjoy your family and friends, yet make significant family tree search progress because you've mastered genealogy time management.
- Are there any free services for people who are pulling their hair out over name spelling problems? This is what you must know to sail past any name related hassles with ease
- "To die for" family search resources you can rely on for information, help, and savings
- The Single biggest complaint beginning family tree researchers have about search websites (once you know this, you'll be able to create an ultra successful search plan while others who don't know this remain oblivious)
- The BIGGEST mistake most first time genealogy searchers make when it comes to searching names (truth is, you're spending way to much time on the wrong things!)
- How to create a network of people that pulls your ancestors out of the woodwork (that's right, people find your ancestors and bring them to you, not the other way around)
- Where to see the best online graveyard search engines in the country (this is where you pick up that extra "edge" for your projects)
- How to quickly and easily get started on your family tree with free family tree charts that you can easily download (it truly is earlier than you think!)
- How to organize your personal workspace
Title: Whitetail Ambush Secrets
Author: Randy VanderVeen
Here's Just Some of What You'll Get When You Access Whitetail Ambush Secrets...
- How to create bedding areas for big bucks...and be the envy of your neighbors.
- How to Hinge Cut Trees correctly to attract more big bucks. You only get ONE chance to cut a tree. Get it wrong and it could set your property back decades! Get it right and see the deer sign skyrocket.
- How to create travel corridors that steer bucks exactly where you want them to go.
- How to set up funnels, pinch points and terrain traps...to get the bucks to travel where you want them.
- How to create visual screening barriers that allow you to access your stands undetected by does and bucks (they talk to each other...don't think for a minute they don't!)
- How to set up food plots for predictable buck movement...and get the bucks to use them the WHOLE hunting season!
- How to use scent control to be virtually invisible in the woods ... it takes more than carbon activated clothing, scent-free soaps and eliminator sprays!
- How to use open fields or standing timber to attract more big bucks. Regardless of your property's characteristics, you'll know how to put them to your advantage.
Title: CompletePilot Groundschool Training
Author: Bruce 'Flybook' Hogan
Now You Can Learn To Fly Easily & Get Your Private Pilot Licence Done In 10 Days Or Less...!
The "CompletePilot" : Flight Training System
- With the Private Pilot DVD Training Course, you get...
- "The 10 Day Crash-Course To Attain Your Private Pilot License With The #1 Helicopter & Aircraft Flight Training System"
- Actual FAA & JAR exam study pack with 26,000 Q&As, private pilot syllabus tests plus free cheat sheets and study guides!
- Comprehensive fixed-wing, flex-wing and helicopter pilot tutorial training manuals for JAA, FAA, JAR and CAA pilot training.
- A complete helicopter and fixed wing private pilot course that consists of manuals, handbooks & groundschool training
- A ground school course with over 2000 illustrated pages of flight training manuals (you will be super-prepared before hitting the skies for your first time!)
This Complete Private Pilot Training Course is for you if...
- You want to test the waters and see what is involved with getting your pilot's license before taking the plunge and spending thousands on overpriced flying schools!
- You have always dreamed of learning how to fly but didn't know where to begin (now you do)!
- You are determined to get your pilot's license and want to
Title: Metal Detecting Secrets
Author: Cody Smith
You're About To Learn Metal Detecting Secrets Most People Will Never Know...
The Fact Is, Professional MDers Don't Want You To Know What They Know, Because They Are Greedy!
In this ebook you'll learn...
- How to tell the difference between real gold, and fools gold!
- How to make sure you Never leave an Expedition empty handed!
- What sorts of items are valuable, and why "gold prospecting" isn't where it's at!
- How to get permission to treasure hunt on private property.
- Where to sell your findings for Big Cash.
- Where you can get all the equipment you need to get started treasure hunting right now!
Are You Sick-And-Tired Of Swinging Your Metal Detector For Hours At A Time, Only To Find Beer Can Pull Tabs, And Rusty Nails?
Give Me Just 5 Minutes, Because You're About To Discover Metal Detecting Secrets Most People Will Never Know...
Here are just a few of the tricks of the trade that you can expect to learn as soon as you become a member...
- Recovering Your Finds: Once I lead you to the treasure, DONT START DIGGING YET! I'll give you some helpful tips for safely recovering your find, securing it, protecting your
Title: Prof. Beery's Horse Training Course
This horse training course shows you how to train any horse using Prof. Beery's Illustrated Horse training program, it has been used successfully by over 300,000 horse owners, you don't need any horse training skill as it's easy to follow and will show you exactly what to do to train your own horse.
You see once you know these horse training secrets you can discover...
- Understand why your horse balks....and how to stop the habit as soon as it appears. And the step-by-step process you need to use in order to break a confirmed stubborn balker.
- How to subdue and totally reform a confirmed kicker. This surefire method never fails...and...stops even the most vicious of kickers from lashing out and catching you unawares.
- The correct use of your whip. Too many horse owners use their whip at the wrong time...and...it loses its impact. Now you'll discover correct whip use to command instant attention from your horse.
- How to train persistent shyer and runners-away. You'll be amazed at how soon you can stamp this habit out in your horse.
- How to train your horse for shoeing using a sneaky method involving your horse's tail to stop its rear legs kicking when being shoed. And a simple way to make your horse submissive to having its front feet shoed.
- How to teach the commands "Steady", "Whoa" and "Get Up" to your horse and get immediate obedience.
- Revealed...The horse training secrets behind successful halter training...and...the
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: The Complete Beginner's Guide To Model Trains
Author: Albert Williamson
"The Model Train Experts Laughed When I Joined The Club, But When They Saw My Model Railroad Layout..."
You're About To Discover:
- How to easily repair, maintain and correctly care for your model railroad.
- How to get started the right way, the first time! (Save money, know the questions to ask and specifically what you do and don't need)
- How to make your own layouts, scenery, mountains, model people, lakes, smoke and more!
- How to save up to 60% on your new model trains and accessories!
You'll Soon Discover:
- What to look for when choosing a locomotive- avoid the costly and frustrating mistakes by getting this very important decision right, first time!
- What a normal model train layout includes, what different scale and abbreviations mean and which scale (size) is right for your individual situation!
- How to quickly and easily get started in model trains (it truly is easier than you'd think!)
- How a locomotive runs and why yours needs lots of the right type of wheel to run well!
- How to quickly and easily repair minor problems yourself... save money and time!
- How to make your "ready to run" cars in a kit look more realistic with simple
The Art of Making Perfume
Click here to see the long list of these ebooks
(priced for $3.00 or less).
Title: The Art of Making Perfume
- Understanding Notes When Making Perfume
- What to Look for When Buying Essential Oils for Making Perfume
- Tips to Successfully Making Perfume
- Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Making Perfume
- Making Great Smelling Perfume the Simple Way
- Simple Perfume Recipes You Can Make at Home
- Helpful Tips When Making Your Own Perfume
- Making Perfume at Home
- Helpful Tips to Remember When Making Perfume
- Learning about Making Your Own Perfume
- Creating Your Own Perfume Fragrance
- Why So Many People are Making Their Own Perfume
- Making Perfume for Scented Spray
- Getting the Desired Fragrance when Making Perfume
- Learning the Benefits of Ingredients When Making Perfumes
- Making Your Own Perfume
- Making Perfumes for Holistic Healing and Well Being
- Making Perfume for a Unique Gift Idea
- Methods of Making Perfume
- Making Your Own Signature Scent
- Perfume You Can Make For Your Dog
- Making Aromatherapy Perfume at Home
- Simple Perfumes You Can Make With Your Child
- The Art of Making Perfume from Scratch
- The Simplicity of Making Solid Perfume
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Coin Collecting Secrets
Here is just some of the information that this amazing eBook contains:
What exactly the term numismatics refers to - you may be very surprised when you read this!
A brief history of coins - this will provide you with the foundation you need to ensure you get started off on the right foot collecting coins ... I've even included the anatomy of a coin and how coins are made (two very interesting subjects if I do say so myself)!
How to get started collecting coins - you'll be amazed at how easy and inexpensive it can be to get started!
(Nobody else in is willing to put their "money where their mouth is" like this...)
The bottom line is this: My system is 100% guaranteed to work for you ...just like it's worked for 972 other coin collectors before you
- How to avoid the risks of investing in coins - failure to read this could result in a great deal of disappointment and frustration later on!
- How to decide whether you will be a "collector" or an "investor" - plus, the many benefits of collecting coins (I'm sure you haven't thought of ALL of these)!
- How to determine the value of coins - plus, what coins make the best investments
- Where to find collectible coins - this information will put you on the fast track to coin collecting
Title: Fool-proof Wine Values
Author: Ed Gandia
Take the Hassle Out of Buying Wine With These 147 Fool-Proof Wine Bargains
- Impress friends with your expanded wine knowledge
- Enjoy wines of "$50 quality" for $10 or less
- Eliminate your dependence on wine salespeople
Tips You'll Learn
Besides a comprehensive list of the top producers (and their best wines in the $10-and-under category), I'll share with you dozens of priceless tips, ideas and insights. Information that will help you save a bundle every time you buy wine...without sacrificing quality. For example, you'll discover...
- The absolute best way to save opened wine (hint: don't use a vacuum pump!).
- What's the best way to store your wine? What's the appropriate serving temperature for reds? For whites?
- Should you decant your wine? If so...which types of wines benefit from decanting?
- You'll discover the absolute best wine glasses you can buy...and where to get them. And you'll read about a set of beautiful, everyday wine glasses that will surely impress your guests...but will only cost you a few bucks.
- 5 important qualities to look for in a wine retailer
- Which types of wines will pair exceptionally well
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc