Title: How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend
- Are you wondering how to prepare your site in your yard?
- Are you tired of searching websites and clicking links in search of pergola plans and instructions on how to build a pergola yourself?
- Are you wondering what is the best way to secure your posts and how to do that?
- Are you wondering how to come up with the dimensions for the design you want?
All those questions and more will be answered because we have been there and often learned some lessons the hard way. We like to think we have made the mistakes so you wont have to because you will learn from us!
- Instructions on how to adapt free plans or create your own from scratch.
- Here is what you get in How To Build a Pergola in One Weekend…
- Illustrations & instructions on various methods for securing posts.
- List of tools needed for any pergola design you choose to build.
- Shopping list of materials & hardware.
- Tips on obtaining permits & checking into all local regulations.
- Breakdown of pricing – you really can build your own AND even add some upgraded options at a price you can afford!
- Details on material choices with comparisons of wood types & synthetic choices.
- Step by step guide on how to build an attached pergola in 2 days – easily adaptable for a detached design too.
As an added BONUS, these additional items are also... Click here to read the full description!
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: My Ancestor Left an Heirloom
Did your ancestor leave an heirloom?
This ebook will guide you every step of the way to discover:
- Extensive sources of information on these artefacts and the people associated with them, many of which will be found by simply visiting your local library.
- The types of metal objects people in the past have made, used or been awarded.
- New lines of enquiry that can take family history research back into the mists of time.
- How to safely store metal objects so your heirlooms will survive for generations to come.
- How and where you may locate real antique items connected with your ancestors and experience the joy of owning and displaying tangible family history.
- How to research family history in Britain.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Make Your Own Homemade Gift Baskets
Author: Sarah Whitcomb
Discover How To Make Your Own Homemade Gift Baskets With Our Simple-To-Follow Step-By-Step Guide.
Over 100 Gift Basket Ideas!
Are You Ready Right Now To Learn How To:
- Choose and use the best equipment and supplies
- Create beautiful gift baskets that will amaze your family and friends
- Choose the perfect container, filler, and gifts for just the right effect
- Understand and avoid common gift basket making problems
- Select the perfect combination of supplies for every gift basket
If you'd like to save money, make beautiful gift baskets to give as wonderful gifts, then this might be the most important letter you'll ever read.
There was no easy way for me to learn. All I wanted was an easy-to-follow, easy to understand book, that took me step-by-step from what supplies I would need and specific ideas for gift baskets to create.
The techniques covered throughout the book will serve as a solid foundation for all your gift basket making in the years to come.
Here's A Taste Of The Gift Basket Making Tips You Get In my ebook:
- You will create beautiful gifts for your friends and family. You can choose the style of basket you want to make and then follow the ideas guide in Part II: Gift Basket Themes.
- You will feel like an expert gift basket maker when you shop for your supplies. Right after you download your eBook, Make Your Own
Title: Adhesive Guide for Card Makers
My readers are always asking me which type of adhesive is best and I always say, "Well, it depends..." because there are so many different types of adhesives that work with different types of material.
So included in this ebook you will learn about:
- Which type of adhesive is best for securing heavy embellishments
- The advantages and disadvantages of different types of adhesives
- Inexpensive alternatives to pricey adhesives
- Easiest adhesives to use for adding dimension
Title: 17 Money Saving Tips for Card Makers
Author: Gloria Pouch
Making cards is a fun hobby, but it can get expensive. But it doesn't have to cost so much!
After making cards for several years, I have been fortunate enough to collect some great tips on how to save money while still being able to create awesome cards.
In this ebook you will learn:
- How to save a ton of money while having fun with your crafty friends and family
- Where to find online coupons for crafting stores
- Inexpensive alternatives to rubber stamps
- How to create your own die-cuts
- Clever ways to organize all those pesky little (but expensive) scraps and leftover embellishments
- Budget-friendly crafting ideas for kids
Title: Landscape Photography
Have you ever wondered how professional landscape photographers manage to get those stunning photos with beautiful and vibrant colours, smooth and silky water and those incredible compositions?
Don't look any further. In this ebook I will reveal all the tricks of the pros which will allow you to take your landscape photography to the next level. This step by step guide will start with the basics and finish off with detailed tricks, the professionals use to create their powerful compositions.
- Complete guide to blending images
- Find out how to interpret satellite images, weather forecast and swell info
- How and when to use Graduated, Polarizing, Neutral Density and UltraViolet filters
- The basics of photography and why they are so important
- How ISO Speed, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Focal Length and Depth of Field correlate.
- List of valuable ressources on the internet that help you get prepared for your shoot
- How to capture water for seascape and waterfall shots
- Safety considerations of your camera gear and yourself
- Advanced compositions to create jawdropping images
- The best times to take landscape photos
- How light controls everything
- How to use Hyperfocal Distance in order to gain maximum image sharpness
- Tips especially for those using digital cameras
- Using RAW vs JPG files
- Usage of Histogram, blinkies and exposing to the right
Title: The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding
Author: Danko Puskaric
Inside you’ll uncover:
SECRETS ON SAFETY
- Find out how what many “experts” tell you to do to get ready for the hill might actually cause you more pain than help.
- Techniques to help reduce the risk of injury for you and loved ones.
- Find out why the salesperson or the rental shop employee doesn’t care a bit about what you choose and why this could be dangerous to your health.
SECRETS ON FITNESS
- How to get ripped without spending hours in the gym.
- How to build the core muscles that will keep you energized all day long (they’re not the muscles you think they are).
- Say goodbye to “fitness guides” that don’t take your sport into account.
- How to develop a lean athletic body that is ripped, fit, healthy, and toned.
- Get rid of exercise techniques that interfere with performance and healing.
- How to develop healthy eating habits that won’t just give you energy but could prolong your life up to 10 years.
- Lose weight eating more than you did before.
- How NOT TO prepare your body for a day skiing (The RIGHT kind of fitness matters.)
- How simply snowboarding and skiing you can activate muscles all over your body to develop a well-toned body (say goodbye to the gym, treadmills, and bogus exercise devices).
MONEY AND TIME SAVING SECRETS
- How to save money
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Top 10 Tips for Beginner Snowboarders
Author: Michael Quilty
“You’ll Learn Exactly What Snowboarding Equipment You Need and What Snow Board Instructors Use For Your Best Snowboarding Ride”
We’ll guide you through 10 easy steps to determining which board, boot and bindings you will need customized for your snowboarding success! To name a few …
- avoid dangerous injuries from ill-fitting equipment … such as broken legs and arms
- save money on equipment … so you can spend more on food and accommodation
- spend less time on your butt and more time on your feet
- Less body fatigue … which means less time in the hot tub and more time in the …
- correctly fitting equipment … means you will learn faster and enjoy your new sport more
You will learn about
- Bindings – how and what role they play … and the effect they have on your board’s performance … and ultimately how great you will look
- Boots - the importance on having the correct fit, starting from the ground up. What this means for you is no blisters, no painful bones in your feet or legs, and total control over your movements
- Boards - different types of boards, and which one you should be buying … your height, your weight, and your stance are crucial to choosing the right board for you … so that your balance and style is established early in your development
- Socks and
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Discover Historic Metal Detecting Sites!
Author: Otto von Helsing
Learn powerful, deep research methods. Do it and use it!
This Book Will Help You Become a Top Notch Researcher!
In this comprehensive book, we’ll guide you to wonderful resources and show you useful skills to aid you in your quest. Research isn’t easy, often confusing. You will have to work to get excellent results, but if you’ve found this site, you clearly are working to improve your skills.
Metal detecting is all about research. Jars of gold coins are hard to find. Even harder if you don’t do proper research.
Within these pages you will find wisdom and knowledge of how to do proper research for treasure hunting and metal detecting. Written by a seasoned professional who is retiring from the field and wants to show others how to be great at researching treasure leads and coinhunting sites.
Chapters of interest:
- Purging Treasure Leads
- Obtaining Treasure Leads
- A Primer on Internet Searching including Deep Web Tactics
- Authority Rank or “Should I trust that guy?”
- Research Tools to use and employ
- Map Resources for historical and current images
- State Library Assets
- Research Workflow
- Treasure Sense and Common Sense
- How to Do Proper Reconnaissance
- Hunt Locally, Research Locally
- Example Workflows of Research
- Record Keeping and Field
Title: Successful Antique Hunting Secrets Revealed
Author: Trevor Rosper
Turn your hobby into a fun way to earn big bucks! Antique experts and collectors of antique objects have combined their years of experience to produce this comprehensive guide – full of ‘insider’ tips for antique valuations and finding the best antiques!
Learn how to find authentic antiques that will become treasured family heirlooms!
WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS?
- Where can I find Quality Antiques?
- What makes a Good Antique?
- How Do I Spot a Fake?
- How can I Negotiate a Great Price?
- Which Antiques are most in Demand?
- Where are the Best Places to Buy or Sell Antiques?
‘SUCCESSFUL ANTIQUE HUNTING SECRETS REVEALED’ IS PACKED WITH THIS INFORMATION AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Antique hunting - is a fabulous hobby because there’s such a vast range of items to collect – from buttons, belt clasps, ceramics and glassware to all types of beautiful furniture and even antique surgical instruments!
Many people have an absolute passion for history and want to know how things were in older times. Being able to see, touch and use the beautiful antiques that graced the homes of our forbears is a great way to connect with the past.
Antique hunting and collecting is also a vast international business, with the emphasis firmly placed on profit. Usually, an expert in antiques needs years of experience and skill to spot a gap... Click here to read the full description!
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (114)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (75)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc