Title: Greeting Card Making for Profit
Author: Kerry White
Would You Love To Make Money From Your Greeting Card Making Hobby?
We show you step-by-step how you can set up a business, sell your greeting cards, or someone elses, how to market and promote your cards both on and offline even if you have never sold any of your cards in the past...
With this step by step guide you can:
- Make money from your card making even if you have no idea what to sell: You don't have to stress about what you want to sell, or even what market you want to sell to... I will give you suggestions on what to sell and a step by step guide to a number of different techniques you can use to sell your product or service.
- Start a SUCCESSFUL greeting card making business without any previous business experience: Did you know that 95% of the people who start a small business fail within the first year. I will teach you how to be in the successful 5% group that keeps making money from your card making business for life.
- Stop making costly mistakes and wasting time: Most so called "make money from your hobby" programs are a total waste of money if you are a card maker! These programs are more often than not just re-hashed general small business guides, not specific to card making at all. You are being misled by guides that don't really understand card making.
- Get started without a huge business mortgage: you can get started with just the few cards you have already made... or by
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Make Your Own Homemade Gift Baskets
Author: Sarah Whitcomb
Discover How To Make Your Own Homemade Gift Baskets With Our Simple-To-Follow Step-By-Step Guide.
Over 100 Gift Basket Ideas!
Are You Ready Right Now To Learn How To:
- Choose and use the best equipment and supplies
- Create beautiful gift baskets that will amaze your family and friends
- Choose the perfect container, filler, and gifts for just the right effect
- Understand and avoid common gift basket making problems
- Select the perfect combination of supplies for every gift basket
If you'd like to save money, make beautiful gift baskets to give as wonderful gifts, then this might be the most important letter you'll ever read.
There was no easy way for me to learn. All I wanted was an easy-to-follow, easy to understand book, that took me step-by-step from what supplies I would need and specific ideas for gift baskets to create.
The techniques covered throughout the book will serve as a solid foundation for all your gift basket making in the years to come.
Here's A Taste Of The Gift Basket Making Tips You Get In my ebook:
- You will create beautiful gifts for your friends and family. You can choose the style of basket you want to make and then follow the ideas guide in Part II: Gift Basket Themes.
- You will feel like an expert gift basket maker when you shop for your supplies. Right after you download your eBook, Make Your Own
Title: 101 Creative Card Sketches
Author: Gloria Pouch
So, what's included in this must-have card making resource?
- 30 Vertical Card Sketches
- 30 Horizontal Card Sketches
- 30 Square Card Sketches
- 5 Long Vertical Card Sketches
- 5 Long Horizontal Card Sketches
- 1 Surprise Card Sketch
- Handy summary sheets to see all the sketches at a glance
- Over 25 card samples based on these card sketches, plus instructions
- Tips and techniques for making the most out of the card sketches
- No more wasting expensive crafting supplies because a card did not turn out right the first time.
- No more sitting around for hours trying to come up with a cool card design.
- No more hunting down card sketches online for inspiration.
- Saving time by having card sketches ready when you are.
- No more drooling over amazing handmade cards online that require specialty stamps and tools that you don't have.
- Saving money by using the crafting supplies that you do have.
- Impressing friends and family with your professional card making skills.
- Having over 100 different card sketches to choose from - all in one place.
- Making more creative one-of-a-kind cards in less time than ever!
Title: Taxidermy Made Easy
Author: Jim Farland
How To Do Taxidermy Even If You're An Absolute Beginner!
If You're Ready To Have Fun With Taxidermy & Create Beautiful Animals, Keep Reading!
Inside Taxidermy Made Easy You'll Discover...
- How taxidermy can earn you money! The secrets to selling your work for several hundred dollars or more.
- How to start Taxidermy with easy step-by-step instructions!
- Rugs, Rugs, Rugs! You name the animal, and I'll show you how to make a rug out of it!
- How to avoid the 6 biggest skinning mistakes.
- Why almost everyone is wrong about freezing your taxidermy.
- 9 ways to slash your taxidermy costs. Learn about the cheapest places to get your pelts, casts, mounts and specimens from.
- EMERGENCY! How to salvage your taxidermy if it starts to fall to pieces, including the fastest way to repairing dry and brittle skins.
- The secrets to facial expressions and mouth modelling.
- How to mount a fish, even if you just ate it for dinner! Learn how a photo and measurements is all that's needed.
- The most effective way of using road kill!
- 5 new ways to store and preserve your animals.
- The easiest way to get a taxidermy specimen! Learn the forgotten arts of trapping, netting and snare setting.
- The little known plumage secrets – what you ought to know when inserting feathers!
- The 7 best positions in which to display your
Title: My Ancestor Left an Heirloom
Did your ancestor leave an heirloom?
This ebook will guide you every step of the way to discover:
- Extensive sources of information on these artefacts and the people associated with them, many of which will be found by simply visiting your local library.
- The types of metal objects people in the past have made, used or been awarded.
- New lines of enquiry that can take family history research back into the mists of time.
- How to safely store metal objects so your heirlooms will survive for generations to come.
- How and where you may locate real antique items connected with your ancestors and experience the joy of owning and displaying tangible family history.
- How to research family history in Britain.
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Adhesive Guide for Card Makers
My readers are always asking me which type of adhesive is best and I always say, "Well, it depends..." because there are so many different types of adhesives that work with different types of material.
So included in this ebook you will learn about:
- Which type of adhesive is best for securing heavy embellishments
- The advantages and disadvantages of different types of adhesives
- Inexpensive alternatives to pricey adhesives
- Easiest adhesives to use for adding dimension
Title: 17 Money Saving Tips for Card Makers
Author: Gloria Pouch
Making cards is a fun hobby, but it can get expensive. But it doesn't have to cost so much!
After making cards for several years, I have been fortunate enough to collect some great tips on how to save money while still being able to create awesome cards.
In this ebook you will learn:
- How to save a ton of money while having fun with your crafty friends and family
- Where to find online coupons for crafting stores
- Inexpensive alternatives to rubber stamps
- How to create your own die-cuts
- Clever ways to organize all those pesky little (but expensive) scraps and leftover embellishments
- Budget-friendly crafting ideas for kids
Title: Landscape Photography
Have you ever wondered how professional landscape photographers manage to get those stunning photos with beautiful and vibrant colours, smooth and silky water and those incredible compositions?
Don't look any further. In this ebook I will reveal all the tricks of the pros which will allow you to take your landscape photography to the next level. This step by step guide will start with the basics and finish off with detailed tricks, the professionals use to create their powerful compositions.
- Complete guide to blending images
- Find out how to interpret satellite images, weather forecast and swell info
- How and when to use Graduated, Polarizing, Neutral Density and UltraViolet filters
- The basics of photography and why they are so important
- How ISO Speed, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Focal Length and Depth of Field correlate.
- List of valuable ressources on the internet that help you get prepared for your shoot
- How to capture water for seascape and waterfall shots
- Safety considerations of your camera gear and yourself
- Advanced compositions to create jawdropping images
- The best times to take landscape photos
- How light controls everything
- How to use Hyperfocal Distance in order to gain maximum image sharpness
- Tips especially for those using digital cameras
- Using RAW vs JPG files
- Usage of Histogram, blinkies and exposing to
Title: The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding
Author: Danko Puskaric
Inside you’ll uncover:
SECRETS ON SAFETY
- Find out how what many “experts” tell you to do to get ready for the hill might actually cause you more pain than help.
- Techniques to help reduce the risk of injury for you and loved ones.
- Find out why the salesperson or the rental shop employee doesn’t care a bit about what you choose and why this could be dangerous to your health.
SECRETS ON FITNESS
- How to get ripped without spending hours in the gym.
- How to build the core muscles that will keep you energized all day long (they’re not the muscles you think they are).
- Say goodbye to “fitness guides” that don’t take your sport into account.
- How to develop a lean athletic body that is ripped, fit, healthy, and toned.
- Get rid of exercise techniques that interfere with performance and healing.
- How to develop healthy eating habits that won’t just give you energy but could prolong your life up to 10 years.
- Lose weight eating more than you did before.
- How NOT TO prepare your body for a day skiing (The RIGHT kind of fitness matters.)
- How simply snowboarding and skiing you can activate muscles all over your body to develop a well-toned body (say goodbye to the gym, treadmills, and bogus exercise devices).
MONEY AND TIME SAVING SECRETS
- How to save money
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Top 10 Tips for Beginner Snowboarders
Author: Michael Quilty
“You’ll Learn Exactly What Snowboarding Equipment You Need and What Snow Board Instructors Use For Your Best Snowboarding Ride”
We’ll guide you through 10 easy steps to determining which board, boot and bindings you will need customized for your snowboarding success! To name a few …
- avoid dangerous injuries from ill-fitting equipment … such as broken legs and arms
- save money on equipment … so you can spend more on food and accommodation
- spend less time on your butt and more time on your feet
- Less body fatigue … which means less time in the hot tub and more time in the …
- correctly fitting equipment … means you will learn faster and enjoy your new sport more
You will learn about
- Bindings – how and what role they play … and the effect they have on your board’s performance … and ultimately how great you will look
- Boots - the importance on having the correct fit, starting from the ground up. What this means for you is no blisters, no painful bones in your feet or legs, and total control over your movements
- Boards - different types of boards, and which one you should be buying … your height, your weight, and your stance are crucial to choosing the right board for you … so that your balance and style is established early in your development
- Socks and
Ebook Type: PDF
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (115)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (181)
How To (236)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (26)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (76)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (501)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (44)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc