Title: Adhesive Guide for Card Makers
My readers are always asking me which type of adhesive is best and I always say, "Well, it depends..." because there are so many different types of adhesives that work with different types of material.
So included in this ebook you will learn about:
- Which type of adhesive is best for securing heavy embellishments
- The advantages and disadvantages of different types of adhesives
- Inexpensive alternatives to pricey adhesives
- Easiest adhesives to use for adding dimension
Title: 17 Money Saving Tips for Card Makers
Author: Gloria Pouch
Making cards is a fun hobby, but it can get expensive. But it doesn't have to cost so much!
After making cards for several years, I have been fortunate enough to collect some great tips on how to save money while still being able to create awesome cards.
In this ebook you will learn:
- How to save a ton of money while having fun with your crafty friends and family
- Where to find online coupons for crafting stores
- Inexpensive alternatives to rubber stamps
- How to create your own die-cuts
- Clever ways to organize all those pesky little (but expensive) scraps and leftover embellishments
- Budget-friendly crafting ideas for kids
Title: Landscape Photography
Have you ever wondered how professional landscape photographers manage to get those stunning photos with beautiful and vibrant colours, smooth and silky water and those incredible compositions?
Don't look any further. In this ebook I will reveal all the tricks of the pros which will allow you to take your landscape photography to the next level. This step by step guide will start with the basics and finish off with detailed tricks, the professionals use to create their powerful compositions.
- Complete guide to blending images
- Find out how to interpret satellite images, weather forecast and swell info
- How and when to use Graduated, Polarizing, Neutral Density and UltraViolet filters
- The basics of photography and why they are so important
- How ISO Speed, Aperture, Shutter Speed, Focal Length and Depth of Field correlate.
- List of valuable ressources on the internet that help you get prepared for your shoot
- How to capture water for seascape and waterfall shots
- Safety considerations of your camera gear and yourself
- Advanced compositions to create jawdropping images
- The best times to take landscape photos
- How light controls everything
- How to use Hyperfocal Distance in order to gain maximum image sharpness
- Tips especially for those using digital cameras
- Using RAW vs JPG files
- Usage of Histogram, blinkies and exposing to the right
Title: The Truth About Skiing and Snowboarding
Author: Danko Puskaric
Inside you’ll uncover:
SECRETS ON SAFETY
- Find out how what many “experts” tell you to do to get ready for the hill might actually cause you more pain than help.
- Techniques to help reduce the risk of injury for you and loved ones.
- Find out why the salesperson or the rental shop employee doesn’t care a bit about what you choose and why this could be dangerous to your health.
SECRETS ON FITNESS
- How to get ripped without spending hours in the gym.
- How to build the core muscles that will keep you energized all day long (they’re not the muscles you think they are).
- Say goodbye to “fitness guides” that don’t take your sport into account.
- How to develop a lean athletic body that is ripped, fit, healthy, and toned.
- Get rid of exercise techniques that interfere with performance and healing.
- How to develop healthy eating habits that won’t just give you energy but could prolong your life up to 10 years.
- Lose weight eating more than you did before.
- How NOT TO prepare your body for a day skiing (The RIGHT kind of fitness matters.)
- How simply snowboarding and skiing you can activate muscles all over your body to develop a well-toned body (say goodbye to the gym, treadmills, and bogus exercise devices).
MONEY AND TIME SAVING SECRETS
- How to save money
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: How to Make Money from Woodcarving
Author: Heath Allison
Your Step-by-Step Guide to Turning a Hobby into a Lucrative Business” System!
The Definitive Guide To Turn Your Passion For Woodcarving or Wood Turning Into A Successful And Rewarding Business.
This system reveals everything you need to know to not just start your own successful woodcarving business but then grow it into a profitable enterprize.
Here’s a quick preview of what valuable information you will have at your fingertips…
- Why both the "slow and steady" and "get rich quick" approaches are dead wrong and what you really need to focus on to achieve INCREDIBLE success … and profits!
- The REAL reason many woodcarvers NEVER make big money – this is going to surprise you but it’s true and once you learn to avoid this way of thinking you’ll put yourself squarely on the fast track to success!
- How to BUILD a PROFITABLE woodcarving business step by step … even if you have little or no business or management experience to speak of!
- The SIMPLE, no-brainer way to leverage your woodcarving talent and passion to produce MAJOR profits in today’s economy!
- The EASY way to find a RED-HOT woodcarving niche that you can exploit for MAXIMUM profits!
- How to have people practically lining up EAGER to buy your products … while spending none of your hard-earned profits on marketing!
- FOUR things all SUCCESSFUL
Title: Top 10 Tips for Beginner Snowboarders
Author: Michael Quilty
“You’ll Learn Exactly What Snowboarding Equipment You Need and What Snow Board Instructors Use For Your Best Snowboarding Ride”
We’ll guide you through 10 easy steps to determining which board, boot and bindings you will need customized for your snowboarding success! To name a few …
- avoid dangerous injuries from ill-fitting equipment … such as broken legs and arms
- save money on equipment … so you can spend more on food and accommodation
- spend less time on your butt and more time on your feet
- Less body fatigue … which means less time in the hot tub and more time in the …
- correctly fitting equipment … means you will learn faster and enjoy your new sport more
You will learn about
- Bindings – how and what role they play … and the effect they have on your board’s performance … and ultimately how great you will look
- Boots - the importance on having the correct fit, starting from the ground up. What this means for you is no blisters, no painful bones in your feet or legs, and total control over your movements
- Boards - different types of boards, and which one you should be buying … your height, your weight, and your stance are crucial to choosing the right board for you … so that your balance and style is established early in your development
- Socks and
Ebook Type: PDF
Title: Discover Historic Metal Detecting Sites!
Author: Otto von Helsing
Learn powerful, deep research methods. Do it and use it!
This Book Will Help You Become a Top Notch Researcher!
In this comprehensive book, we’ll guide you to wonderful resources and show you useful skills to aid you in your quest. Research isn’t easy, often confusing. You will have to work to get excellent results, but if you’ve found this site, you clearly are working to improve your skills.
Metal detecting is all about research. Jars of gold coins are hard to find. Even harder if you don’t do proper research.
Within these pages you will find wisdom and knowledge of how to do proper research for treasure hunting and metal detecting. Written by a seasoned professional who is retiring from the field and wants to show others how to be great at researching treasure leads and coinhunting sites.
Chapters of interest:
- Purging Treasure Leads
- Obtaining Treasure Leads
- A Primer on Internet Searching including Deep Web Tactics
- Authority Rank or “Should I trust that guy?”
- Research Tools to use and employ
- Map Resources for historical and current images
- State Library Assets
- Research Workflow
- Treasure Sense and Common Sense
- How to Do Proper Reconnaissance
- Hunt Locally, Research Locally
- Example Workflows of Research
- Record Keeping and Field
Title: Successful Antique Hunting Secrets Revealed
Author: Trevor Rosper
Turn your hobby into a fun way to earn big bucks! Antique experts and collectors of antique objects have combined their years of experience to produce this comprehensive guide – full of ‘insider’ tips for antique valuations and finding the best antiques!
Learn how to find authentic antiques that will become treasured family heirlooms!
WANT TO KNOW THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS?
- Where can I find Quality Antiques?
- What makes a Good Antique?
- How Do I Spot a Fake?
- How can I Negotiate a Great Price?
- Which Antiques are most in Demand?
- Where are the Best Places to Buy or Sell Antiques?
‘SUCCESSFUL ANTIQUE HUNTING SECRETS REVEALED’ IS PACKED WITH THIS INFORMATION AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!
Antique hunting - is a fabulous hobby because there’s such a vast range of items to collect – from buttons, belt clasps, ceramics and glassware to all types of beautiful furniture and even antique surgical instruments!
Many people have an absolute passion for history and want to know how things were in older times. Being able to see, touch and use the beautiful antiques that graced the homes of our forbears is a great way to connect with the past.
Antique hunting and collecting is also a vast international business, with the emphasis firmly placed on profit. Usually, an expert in antiques needs years of experience and skill to spot a gap... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Beginners Handbook to Beautiful Bonsai
Author: Nic Stewart
"Who Else Wants to Easily Create Beautiful Bonsai Trees at Home and Keep Them Alive and Healthy For Years to Come?"
Here'sjust a tasteof what you'll discover...
- The 5 things you should know about buying bonsai trees from other suppliers and artists.
- A complete guide to creating bonsai trees.
- When and when not to attempt creating a bonsai tree at home.
- The importance of choosing a reputable supplier of saplings and grown trees.
- How to choose the best, young bonsai trees
- How to create a bonsai tree from scratch!
- An entire chapter devoted to fertilizers and other tips for maintaining a live bonsai tree at home.
- The 6 surefire ways that you can ensure that your bonsai tree will live for years.
- Why bonsai trees have always been popular in many parts of the world
- Which tree species are appropriate for bonsai tree making
- A complete guide to creating a bonsai tree from scratch.
- Why the wrong type of technique can kill a tree in a few weeks
- Which type of supplies and tools to use in creating bonsai trees at home.
- How to prevent leaf spoilage and root rot.
- Where to go to buy bonsai-making supplies.
- All about the importance of plant maintenance.
- A crash course on how bonsai trees are made and what they are.
- What to do if your bonsai tree is not faring well indoors.
- All about... Click here to read the full description!
Title: Stress Free Photo Organization For Scrapbookers
Author: Anna Lyons
"Here's The Proven System Helping Scrapbookers Organize Their ENTIRE Photo Collection In Just 7 Days Without The Headache...And It'll Work For You Too, No Matter How Many Photos You've Got!"
After Hours Of Research I Finally Found The Secret To Photo Organization WITHOUT The Stress...
Within the first few pages, you'll discover what type of organizer your are, and then you'll get exact recommendations on how to organize, store and back up your photos
crapbookers have very different uses for our photos. That's why Stress Free Photo Organization is the best ebook for you. Because it is written by scrapbookers FOR scrapbookers.
"Here's How Stress Free Photo Organization For Scrapbookers Can Help You!"
- You’ll discover the power of digital tagging and how it can help you find any photo from any event on your computer in seconds (it’s EASY to set up, and it means you’ll never have to spend ages looking for that perfect photo ever again leaving you more time to scrap!)
- The BEST storage options for your photos (we rip apart the pros and cons of all the storage solutions and show you which ones are perfect for your personality and budget)
- In the first couple of pages take the organiser profile quiz to discover what type of organiser you are so you can follow our exact recommendations for you! (making organization even EASIER and more natural for your personality).
- Discover the 3 nasty
Child Custody (32)
Christian Books (113)
Cover design (3)
Fish and Fishing (60)
For Authors (80)
Green Products (39)
Home Business (180)
How To (247)
Illustrated Picture Books (23)
Law and Legal (24)
Real Estate (64)
SEO and Promotion (74)
Science Fiction (34)
Self Defense (72)
Self Help (503)
Weight Loss (237)
Young Adult (43)
32 Hobbies ebooks Click here to see the full list of these ebooks
(total value $191.65)
just for $25.95
From: World Wide Web Awards™
E-Library has been selected to receive the World Wide Web Awards™ "Gold"Award.
The World Wide Web Gold Award represents web presence at its best.
Select spelling error with your mouse and press Esc